JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
13# of 40 S&W. 1 hr tumbling.
I'm really liking this tumbler!

40s&w.jpg

Lemon juice? lemi shine or actual lemon juice? :)

Honestly, i have a small amount of 9 that needs actually cleaning, but i think i'll 're-wash' a bunch of my cleaned brass to get them really shiny :D

I ran a full 1 gallon bag of 9mm tonight. Had to run twice. Was that dirty. Second 30 minute tumble ended up like the image below. First tumble was clean but not clean enough for me. Just needed a water refresh as the soap had bound up all dirt it was capable of binding. Still ain't no joke... clean just runs smooth in a press.

IMG_9590.JPG IMG_9591.JPG

And @P7id10T, you gotta deprime them man... at least with a generic deprimer. :eek: ;)

I must of overlooked this thread. Lots of good info here. I can only add that I wish I bought into stainless steel tumblers a long time ago. I have been loading for a while and only for the last 2 years have I been using this exact tumbler to clean my brass. It puts the walnut corn cob tumblers to shame.

I usually use a capful of the "ultrasonic" cleaner mix with a capful of lemishine and get a black foamy mix with superbly shiny brass at the end of 1-2 hours of running.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top