JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Has anyone been to this place and what is you opinion?
<broken link removed>

The fee (assuming annual) is just $25 which is pretty good compared to other places which usually charge $100 or more per year. But what about their facility? Is it safe to shoot there? Is it crowded during weekends?

If it provide a decent place to shoot, I will have one more place to shoot :s0114:

I'm a member. It's really not that bad of a club. It's primarily a skeet club that has multiple shoots a week and some evening shoots. There is a small pistol range which really will only sustain about two shooters. Adjacent to the pistol range, there is a single 100yd rifle range. When they are shooting skeet, the pistol/rifle range is closed. It's pretty much first come first serve. There is no RO on duty anytime. It's all self regulated.

I have a question about joining. The web page is down, how do I join? No place around Vancouver but the English pit, and I'm not going to stand in line to shoot and pay $20 every time I want to shoot. I've been to the Rainier Rod and Gun club before and if you go during the week, or in the evening, it's not crowded. Does anyone have an address and membership info?

Normally you can show up at one of their shoots and can signup. It is primarily a skeet club, but they do have a single lane rifle 100yd and pistol. You cannot shoot rifle/pistol when they are having skeet shoots.

RAINIER ROD & GUN CLUB
28291 0LD RAINIER RD. PO BOX 596 RAINIER, OR. 97048
PRESIDENT: BILL EVERMAN 503-556-6691
VICE-PRESIDENT: TERRY CHRISTOPHERSEN 503-556-3378
SECRETARY: STEVE CHRISTOPHERSEN 503-556-3949
TREASURER: CECIL RYAN 503-556-9603
RANGE CAPTAIN: ROD HARDING 503-556-3286
EMAIL: [email protected]

It's across from the highshcool in Rainier

This is the location of the range.
28243 Old Rainier Rd
Rainier, OR 97048

Normally you can show up at one of their shoots and can signup. It is primarily a skeet club, but they do have a single lane rifle 100yd and pistol. You cannot shoot rifle/pistol when they are having skeet shoots.

RAINIER ROD & GUN CLUB
28291 0LD RAINIER RD. PO BOX 596 RAINIER, OR. 97048
PRESIDENT: BILL EVERMAN 503-556-6691
VICE-PRESIDENT: TERRY CHRISTOPHERSEN 503-556-3378
SECRETARY: STEVE CHRISTOPHERSEN 503-556-3949
TREASURER: CECIL RYAN 503-556-9603
RANGE CAPTAIN: ROD HARDING 503-556-3286
EMAIL: [email protected]

It's across from the highshcool in Rainier

This is the location of the range.
28243 Old Rainier Rd
Rainier, OR 97048

Thanks for the info. I know right where it's at. I've shot there as a guest a few times. I grew up next door the Christophersen boys.

Wow, an open invite? I may take you up on that, I'm right across the river.

I'm a member at that club, I like it but, yeah it's small and can get crowded in a hurry. According to their monthly newsletter, the membership has been increasing and along with it some small issues like messes left behind and the gate left open. No RO on duty means police yourself. I like that aspect of it and hope it doesn't change.

No Range Nazi's out here except me and the wife,
I Just don't like picking up other peoples trash :mad: it gets old picking up shotgun hull's.
Hit me up if you want to see the spots .
I test fire new .50's a couple of times a week out there.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top