JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
After being registered as a Republicrat for 30 years, I'm finally going to come out of the closet........and register Demopublican.

There, fixed it for ya. :)

After years of playing this sort of game and getting nowhere, I have stopped playing. Your problem is that you think you will out-fox the foxes. No. It doesn't matter what party has power. Just "two wings of the same bird of prey".

It's not R vs D or conservative vs liberal. That's fake, propaganda. It's rulers vs peons. Another way of saying it, is parasites vs host organism. Always was, always will be.

They have always voted Democratic and usually do so because that's they way it's always been.
But they will forever vote Democrat...kind of as a reflex.
If the person had a "D" in front of their name, I voted for them. Without really researching what the person stood for or what type actions they had taken so far.

I have never understood this a t - a l l .

Regardless of party.

Nobody stamped "one party only" on my asz when I came out the chute and no one is ever going to. I vote my conscience and my wallet and could give a flying stink what club they belong to.

Having said that, and based on the actions of the crackpot leftanistata's who took control of the Demo party many years ago - long before hobama, they are my mortal enemy.
CXafPjVUwAEqwbd.jpg

CXafPjVUwAEqwbd.jpg

I changed my party affiliation today. I am officially a Democrat. :eek:

It took all of two minutes to complete the change online.

E

There's not enough hot water and soap that I could every get to wash the stink off of registering as a Demonkrat! :confused::eek: There has to be a better way than slipping under the wire into the enemy camp and trying to change their demented minds!

There's not enough hot water and soap that I could every get to wash the stink off of registering as a Demonkrat! :confused::eek: There has to be a better way than slipping under the wire into the enemy camp and trying to change their demented minds!

It's not about trying to change minds. It's about trying to sabotage the Democrat primary elections.

Imagine a scenario where enough DINO's infiltrated a primary election so that Ginny B. or Pink Floyd Prozanski never survive the primary level election. The Democrats would have to limp into the general election with some unknown, no name, non-incumbant canidate. Remember, only Democrats can vote in the Democrat primary.

Plus going "D" also has the added value of entertainment as I watch the horror spread across the faces of Portland liberals when they realize that I'm one of their own.

There is also a side benefit for you guys as well. Should I ever go off my rocker and occupy a federal building or something worse, you can all point and say "Well what did you expect? He's a Democrat".

E

Last Edited:
It's not about trying to change minds. It's about trying to sabotage the Democrat primary elections.

Imagine a scenario where enough DINO's infiltrated a primary election so that Ginny B. or Pink Floyd Prozanski never survive the primary level election. The Democrats would have to limp into the general election with some unknown, no name, non-incumbant canidate. Remember, only Democrats can vote in the Democrat primary.

Plus going "D" also has the added value of entertainment as I watch the horror spread across the faces of Portland liberals when they realize that I'm one of their own.

There is also a side benefit for you guys as well. Should I ever go off my rocker and occupy a federal building or something worse, you can all point and say "Well what did you expect? He's a Democrat".

E
I understand the idea, I just think that there are too many demonkrats that blindly vote on party lines and have let the extreme left run amok. I applaud you for your efforts but I couldn't sleep if I did it as well. Good luck!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top