JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They were lots of fun when you took a whole roll and dropped a rock on it. Right up to the point where someone got a piece of the rock embedded in his @$$.

Of course you realize that those fun caps are probably banned by the child safety nuts. Makes me wonder how so many of us survived all the fun stuff back when we were kids.

That's probably the first time I got my ears to ring but I was using my dads hammer. Ear plugs Gents ear plugs. Yeah fun stuff, I could'nt even begin to remember how many trees I've fell out of, nasty ponds I've swam in all in the pursuit of frogs,newts and snakes or how many times the neighbourhood was out looking for me/us because we managed to get lost in the woods and all the belts and switches that came to me because of it.

No kidding!

I blew up hundreds of rounds of red caps!

I also remember having cattle prod and bull whip fights ;) It's all fun and games until you get cattle prodded... hurts more than a bull whip!

Btw, side question regarding primers.

My buddy primed up 300 pieces of 45 ACP brass with the correct primers (Large pistol) but he forgot to take the small primer punch out and put the large primer punch in.

This resulted in dished in primers. They didn't detonate (I was surprised there) but they're a little recessed..

Are they ruined or can we shoot them you think?

I must have been smarter back then. I talked my little brother to do that. Couldn't catch my breath for some time, I was laughing so hard.

Come to think of it, he hasn't talked to me much lately:confused: Maybe he's remembered that incident.:cool:

I reached over a friend's electric fence one night to pet his horsey, misjudged the position of the fence relative to myself and the horsey. Shocked the hell out of the horse who then proceeded to kick my friend square in the crotch. I laughed so hard I tinkled a little bit.

As far as decapping live primers, no big deal, just go slow. I do it when I mess up on a load and need to resize my case mouth. Haven't had any problems, yet.

I reached over a friend's electric fence one night to pet his horsey, misjudged the position of the fence relative to myself and the horsey. Shocked the hell out of the horse who then proceeded to kick my friend square in the crotch. I laughed so hard I tinkled a little bit.

As far as decapping live primers, no big deal, just go slow. I do it when I mess up on a load and need to resize my case mouth. Haven't had any problems, yet.

Why not remove the decapping pin from your sizing die? If it's a Lee, just buy a replacement expander/decapping rod and pull the pin out. They're cheap.

HaHa! My Granddad had a problem with his temporary hands peeing in the space between the barn and equipment shed so he hooked up a spare fence charger to an old brake drum, set it for 6 miles of fence and lit a bunch of them up! Boy do I remember rolls of caps with a hammer!
Never had a problem decapping live primers. Just wore goggles over my glasses.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top