JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello everyone,
I found this site while looking for information about the Kenneth Martin family dissapearence Dec 7 1958. Since then I have written a fiction -based-on-fact book about what happened to them and my theory. It's called Silent River by CM Weaver which will be republished this weekend.
I'll post my question on the forum site.
Tina

Thank you. I'm not sure how long I'll be here. I have a few very helpful and kind posters whom I appreciate their time an patience with me. Then a couple of very rude people who if they continue will have me leaving and not with a good experience

Thank you. I'm not sure how long I'll be here. I have a few very helpful and kind posters whom I appreciate their time an patience with me. Then a couple of very rude people who if they continue will have me leaving and not with a good experience

Joining a firearm forum just to research your fictional book on prepping is bound to attract attention either way.

Thank you. I'm not sure how long I'll be here. I have a few very helpful and kind posters whom I appreciate their time an(d) patience with me. Then a couple of very rude people who if they continue will have me leaving and not with a good experience

Eh, there are old codgers all over. Can always just ignore the haters. Can end up making it peaceful around here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top