Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

returning

Reactions
Hello everyone,
I found this site while looking for information about the Kenneth Martin family dissapearence Dec 7 1958. Since then I have written a fiction -based-on-fact book about what happened to them and my theory. It's called Silent River by CM Weaver which will be republished this weekend.
I'll post my question on the forum site.
Tina

Welcome aboard, glad you found us.

OP
Tinaw
Reactions
Thank you. I'm not sure how long I'll be here. I have a few very helpful and kind posters whom I appreciate their time an patience with me. Then a couple of very rude people who if they continue will have me leaving and not with a good experience

Thank you. I'm not sure how long I'll be here. I have a few very helpful and kind posters whom I appreciate their time an patience with me. Then a couple of very rude people who if they continue will have me leaving and not with a good experience
Joining a firearm forum just to research your fictional book on prepping is bound to attract attention either way.

Dyjital

Reactions
Thank you. I'm not sure how long I'll be here. I have a few very helpful and kind posters whom I appreciate their time an(d) patience with me. Then a couple of very rude people who if they continue will have me leaving and not with a good experience
Eh, there are old codgers all over. Can always just ignore the haters. Can end up making it peaceful around here.

gryghin

Reactions
Welcome to NWFA. Glad you found the forum.

Plenty of good and bad source material here.

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Klickitat County Firearms Training Facility
    4.00 star(s)
    Not really a range guy, as in I am 53 years old and today is the very first time I have been to an actual managed shooting range. Also, not a WA...
    • CRBMoA
  • Supporting Vendor Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    I've made several purchases here over the past few years and I've had a great experience every time. Prices are good, their staff is helpful, and...
    • Joe Link
  • Big Iron Armory
    5.00 star(s)
    It's great to have an LGS inside Portland Metro. Walt and Noah have put care into setting good prices and acquiring quality firearms and...
    • kr0ptkin
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Well I finally got around to taking pics of the Cerakoting work that Jeremy of Lucky Sports did for my wife and me about 3 weeks ago. We couldn't...
    • jg rider
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Here's more work that Jeremy did for me The first 3 pics are of an RIA frame that I had Cerakoted years back by an outfit in Molino. I had Jeremy...
    • jg rider

Staff online