JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Never used to have a problem keeping a healthy garden, but for the last 10-12 yrs? Generation after generation.
The pic on the right was last July, the one on the left was last night. He really couldn't believe I was chasing him out of what's left of my wife's roses and grapes!

1000000276.jpg 1000000042.jpg

Never used to have a problem keeping a healthy garden, but for the last 10-12 yrs? Generation after generation.
The pic on the right was last July, the one on the left was last night. He really couldn't believe I was chasing him out of what's left of my wife's roses and grapes!

View attachment 1904172 View attachment 1904173
I bet everyone is dying to move onto the property behind the fence in the background!

IMG_0171.JPG
Here's a family sharing my garden couple years ago. It's a common thing here. My wife plants a lot of tomatoes though and I'm the only one who eats them. They do like my jalapeno plants however and that is irritating!
IMG_0261.JPG

View attachment 1905586
Here's a family sharing my garden couple years ago. It's a common thing here. My wife plants a lot of tomatoes though and I'm the only one who eats them. They do like my jalapeno plants however and that is irritating!
View attachment 1905587
The little vermin do have a taste for tomato plants! I would think that would be some foul, bitter tasting foliage. The only thing they seem to ignore, at our house, is squash.

Upcoming Events

New Classified Ads

Back Top