JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am building up a retro 20" AR15 and I need some small parts. I need the following:

1 - M16A1 slip ring for the handguards
1 - Ejection port cover
1 - Forward assist assembly for an A1 upper, prefer the tear drop, but would take anything
1 - Charging handle.
1 - Rifle length gas tube

If you have any of this stuff let me know. I am located in hillsboro OR but would be willing to meet up in the Portland OR area or would be willing to pay for shipping if need be.
Thanks,

Dave

i have a delta ring and a dust door. whats this stuff go for these days?

don't know what they go for. Since this is going to be slaped together with a bunch of old beat up parts I would rather get used stuff to keep the theme going.

But is it the strait slip ring for the triangle guards or is the tapers Delta ring used on the Carbines and such? The carbine/A2 style is smaller I do believe and I need the strait one.

Check this out:

I already got most of those parts. I am just missing a few little things plus a BCG which I will wait for. Not going to buy one until things calm down some. But that isn't a terrible deal, especially since the BCG is worth at least 200-300 now given the current climate. But the same kits with a barrel in the white were going for $400 not that long ago.

You need just the front sight post or the entire front sight base (fsb)? I have an a1 fsb that is in great shape. LMK
actually I got one from a buddy and just forgot to update this thread. Still need the other bits though.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.