JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Oregon City
State
Oregon
Original COLT CARBINE XM handguards Early 70s Glossy Fiberglass-like material not modern plastic. $100 per set
COLT CARBINE handguards

after market 3 Prong FH and split ring $20

A1 Grip $35 (SOLD)

COLT A1 Stock Colt buffer tube and buffer and spring $160 each (Bottom one is sold)
A1 handguards maker unknown missing 1 tooth $30

A1 flat non tapered delta rings early Colt . I have 10 of them they are the purple ones They have faded or light anodizing to make them that color purplish blueish I am almost out of the $20 each

Colt? A1 Handguards have road rash but no missing teeth or cracks $45 (SOLD)

THESE ARE SOLD
Brownells Chrome slick side BCG $200 TRADED
-Gas tube $8 with purchase of the barrel
-20" blem barrel marked "5.56x45 mm Nato 12238 MP Chrome Barrel 1-12" I checked FSB and it is right on. $320
-Slick side upper blem marked "B" on the lug with -A1 sight set and Repo port door$225
-Handguards $45 with purchase of the barrel

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I would need $360 for the barrel, delta/barrel nut assembly, muzzle, and front sight for me to break it up. Right now that is the hardest to find part.

Last Edited:
I would need $360 for the barrel, delta/barrel nut assembly, muzzle, and front sight for me to break it up. Right now that is the hardest to find part.
thanx for the reply, it's a little more than i want to spend, I may just wait till things come back in stock...I've already been waiting :confused:

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top