JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Retirement Plan

If you had purchased $1000.00 of Nortel
stock one year ago, it would now be worth $49.00.

With Enron, you would have $16.50 left of the original
$1000.

With WorldCom, you would have less than $5.00 left.

If you had purchased $1000.00 of Delta Air Lines
stock you would have $49.00 left.

If you had purchased United Airlines, you would
have nothing left.

But, if you had purchased $1000.00 worth of beer one
year ago, drank all the beer, then turned in the cans for

recycling, you would have $214.00.

Based on the above, the best current investment advice
is to drink heavily and recycle.

This is called the 401-Keg Plan

I just looked at my *place explicit word here* 401K and Im down 20%... of my original investment... thats not paper loss folks!!!???? 20% of what I have personally contributed... OH DARN.... :s0154: Thank goodness I have 30 years to gain it back before I'm old enough to touch any of it!!??

I just looked at my damn 401K and Im down 20%... of my original investment... thats not paper loss folks!!!???? 20% of what I have personally contributed... DAMNIT.... :s0154: Thank god I have 30 years to gain it back before I'm old enough to touch any of it!!??

You can thank Bush for that.

You can thank Bush for that.

You must be another misinformed Democrat. Policies that failed were set in motion LONG before Bush Jr. took office. You can thank your appointed Democrats for the mess were in, they control the House, AND Senate, and policies that could have been implemented to divert the mess were in, were continually shot down by the Democrats, NOT the Republicans. I find it more amusing, er.. rather disturbing, that the man that orchestrated the failure of Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae is now the Economic Advisor to Obama. That speaks volumes to a lot of people, not just myself.

clinton started the housing mess by pressuring the agencies to make the sub prime loans and they actually worked for a while as long as the market went up. every thing is based on the " bigger fool principal" That is i can always find a bigger fool who will pay more for this than i did. Well we done ran out of bigger fools except for the government. No one not even the mccain campaign will point out anything negative about obama or any of his people and it is going to cost him the election and us our guns.

Well if your going to start talking about any politacian let it be know that they are ALL self serving, pockteling, brackroom dealing corupt sons of *****'s who would sell you out for a weekend in hawii. If you were to take those positions away from them and make politians serve like our troops you might get somone in there that want to serve the people as long as the money is so easily flowing they will continue to turn there backs on all of no matter if your a lib or consv. If you gave them gov. housing and put a watch dog group on there money and they would have to explain any big expense they dont have the means for , put them in our social security plan not there sweet heart deal , make all there votes on record no voting present or not showing up to vote thats your job. If half the people in this country would just pay attention and know how there reps are voting they would be out of a job at the next election but we dont force them to do there job's....
Then there is the corrupt holy crap is it ELection's how many more votes will be found behind the file cabinets this year, illeagle Aliens, regestering dogs , dead people, this is not a true representation of what people are saying there is so much corruption it may take a Revolution to fix it ..

OK rant over just got a little worked up Ill go back to 401-keg plan ....

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top