JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I recently went on permanent disability due to health reasons. I worked for the same company for 32 years. I'm not ready mentally to have my job taken away. When you retire on your own terms, it's a great day! So far I have not felt that great day feeling. Right now I just feel that something was taken from me. So I'm trying to get involved with the the things that I miss doing that I didn't have time for.
That brings me to hear. I rejoined the gun club. I have always wanted a T/C hand gun but have never had the chance to shot one. It's a large investment with out ever trying one out. If there is someone out there that has one I could try, I would really appreciate it. I would pay for the ammo I used. I don't know how this forum works. So I don't even know if anyone will see this. Thanks for any help
Retired Mike

Hi, Mike. Welcome to the forum. I hope that you enjoy your time here. There is a section in the forums titled <broken link removed> where you can post if you want to buy a T/C. Or if you just want to get an opinion, your best bets are probably in the <broken link removed> topic or the Handgun Discussion topic. See you around the forums! (It may be a little hard to tell, but those titles are links that you can click on to take you those sections.)

Bazooka Joe, one more question. How do you get to the other links that you were referring to?

Welcome. The links Bazooka Joe are referring to are off the main forums page here: http://www.northwestfirearms.com/forum.php

You can either go to the main forum page (click Drew's link and then scroll down the page to look for the topic headings) or if you point your mouse at the topic's in my post where I capitalized the words, you'll see an underline appear under the words. That means that it is a link that you can click on to take you those pages.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top