JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've lurked on this site for some time now, mainly watching the asking price of firearms in the classifieds. I recieved my first gun from my father in 1964, and still have it. In matter of fact, I've never sold any of my guns, just accumulated more and more over the years. I enjoy reloading for all my rifles and handguns. I shoot about 5 times more often, now that I'm retired.

This is an interesting website, and I'm always learning more about my hobby.

Hello there sir,

Glad you're on board! Consider accumulating my range toy!

I've too came here to learn. Gun owners and reloaders are exceptionally super nice helpful people I've come to find out!

cheers :drink:

Welcome.........there should be a warning though, this website is dangerous to your pocketbook, if it's not something for sale, it's something someone says where you go........"I NEED on of xxxx".

welcome to NWF ! well it looks like your going to get around here just fine ! "accumulating" good word ! now thats the one i'm using from now on ! it does seem a little less calus then "addiction" ! LOL ! enjoy yourself !!

steven

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads