JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...eous-retired-firefighter-killed-shootout.html

Doesn't look like a carjacking to me... looks like a hit.

And note that he didn't drop the popcorn, left his cover, and wound up firing strong hand only. (We just discussed this in raccoon thread)

IMO considering that he was eventually being outflanked, do you thing that a tactical retreat may have been a better choice? Did that look possible? Or was he doomed from the start???

Definitely looked like a hit to me.

I see a retreat running down the sidewalk may have been the only other option. But then again, the suspects look like they are younger/faster and it's hard to run faster than 1200fps.

From the looks of the video, it looks like he may have been doomed from the start.

RIP

HIT....
Car jacking does not require three armed men not hesitating to throw lead.

They obviously knew he was armed by the way they flanked him. Yes, he was probably doomed but his only chance was to throw lead himself and expose himself as little as possible.
Welcome to Chicago, toughest gun restrictions in the United States.

HIT....
Car jacking does not require three armed men not hesitating to throw lead.

They obviously knew he was armed by the way they flanked him. Yes, he was probably doomed but his only chance was to throw lead himself and expose himself as little as possible.
Welcome to Chicago, toughest gun restrictions in the United States.

In ASP YouTube channel vids, multiple armed attackers with some of them being delayed additional attackers, is not unusual. Tho we don't really have a lot of armed carjackings here in the states. (Brazil, and S Africa lead the pack)

Still, all in all it looked like a hit to me. Because the intitial guy was gun up right away... don't usually see that.

Already stated, looks like a hit.

Question is; what was this guy involved in that required a hit? How dirty was he? I mean, he was in Chiraq.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top