JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It is like I said in another post I hope like hell all these military members that have taken the so called litmus test and passed were lying thru thier teeth to protect thier careers!!!!!!

Me too! It seems so hard to imagine that people can be so ignorant about what is going on around them. I cant imagine how anyone would be able to go along with plans that directly oppose the safety of American citizens. Unfortunately I know some of the people I met while in the military are complete bubblegums and live to say Yes Sir/Ma'am never having any real thoughts themselves.

Interesting.

The Soviets never really trusted their military and thus had multiple armed organizations as checks and balanaces for each other. KGB, GRU, Tasmin Guards all mistrusting of each other and ready for a coup.

Now look how the FBI just took down the CIA chief. The CIA are loosing their armed drones (which they developed) to the military. The Military are not allowd to carry or posess on many base (i.e. Fort Hood). Etc. etc.

Am I jsut being paranoid?

Interesting.

The Soviets never really trusted their military and thus had multiple armed organizations as checks and balanaces for each other. KGB, GRU, Tasmin Guards all mistrusting of each other and ready for a coup.

Now look how the FBI just took down the CIA chief. The CIA are loosing their armed drones (which they developed) to the military. The Military are not allowd to carry or posess on many base (i.e. Fort Hood). Etc. etc.

Am I jsut being paranoid?

I remember having to avoid pine trees painted with white rings; the EPA was protecting the Red Cockaded Woodpeckers, and would catch you on film and write you a very-hefty fine if you so much as entered into any one of the thousands of controlled areas....on a military post. The trees were literally all over the place on FTs Bragg and Benning.

The only people that cut me "professional courtesy" when I was in the service were the civilian LEOs; and now they (to the best of my "agility"), have my loyalty.

Like my grandpa used to say in Italian, mondo dove l'uomo è lupo con i suoi simili........."dog eat dog world".....

Last Edited:
This presents something of a conundrum when one considers that under the Constitution, the military must always be subordinate to civilian authority/oversight.

Having said that, I believe that obama, through The Patriot Act, is creating a "domestic" military with all-encompassing police powers.
This domestically focused "military" is known literally and euphemistically as the DHS, and is being woven into and through our daily lives under the guise of "security."

While I am opposed to this level of overreach by ANY government agency, I am also leery of the military calling for the surrender of weapons,... From anyone!

In the event of constitutional crisis, our freedom will not depend on a top-down driven policy of oversight/supervision by force of arms, from ANY agency of the government.

That article results in a dichotomy that sets alarm bells off in my head.
Don't get me wrong. I trust most soldiers.
But in the event of extreme civil strife, I believe the people that set policy and give orders will see their role as that of a hammer.
And people with the means to resist will be viewed as the nail.

They will fight for a (perhaps non existent at that time, or in Weimar-bucks) paycheck..

We will fight for our nation, families and freedom

Guess the news..

Well, while we are at it, we might as well discuss the idea of a federal police agency, as well, since I find no place in the Constitution that allows one....(i.e. FBI). The ATF can (sort of) be good because it was a revenue agency...

Well, while we are at it, we might as well discuss the idea of a federal police agency, as well, since I find no place in the Constitution that allows one....(i.e. FBI). The ATF can (sort of) be good because it was a revenue agency...

Huh... Wow. That hadn't occured to me before your post. Good call.

What the heck is happening to our country? A lot of these good points aren't new at all- and I just accepted them because I grew up with them.
When I read "Unintended Consequences" it filled in a lot of details that I had missed because they occured before I was born.

Is there any way back to where we should be?

Huh... Wow. That hadn't occured to me before your post. Good call.

What the heck is happening to our country? A lot of these good points aren't new at all- and I just accepted them because I grew up with them.
When I read "Unintended Consequences" it filled in a lot of details that I had missed because they occured before I was born.

Is there any way back to where we should be?

Yes, the same one that was employed under duress on April 19th, 1775

"one if by land, and two if by sea
And I on the opposite shore shall be
Ready to ride and spread the alarm
Through every village, middlesex and farm
For the country folk to be up and to arm"
(Paul Revere's Ride)

(If'n I got that a bit wrong forgive me, I memorized it a LONG time ago!)

Having said that, I believe that obama, through The Patriot Act, is creating a "domestic" military with all-encompassing police powers.
This domestically focused "military" is known literally and euphemistically as the DHS, and is being woven into and through our daily lives under the guise of "security."

Let's be intellectually honest and remember all this started under Obama's predecessor. Obama should not be carrying on this policy to be sure but he didn't implement it either.

While Obama did not start it, Jr. did, he should have stopped it except for it played into his hand. It was there and is helping him remove the rest of our rights. The more of our rights that stripped from us, the easier his so called Domestic Army will be inabled to act on his and all the other cronies will. The PUPET MASTERS will be fat and happy and they will be rewarded, WE THE PEOPLE WILL SUFFER.

As for getting back to where we were when OUR COUNTRY was founded, the PUPPET MASTERS wont allow it.

WE THE PEOPLE lost our country many many years ago, slowly but surely OUR RIGHTS have been and are being STRIPPED away.

We can write our congress people all we want, I do, but until they the PUPPETS will stand up to the PUPPET MASTERS and tell them the PEOPLE ARE IN CHARGE we are screwed!!!!!!! If and when that ever happens it will be a long and painful journey back to where we were.

if all the people stand their ground and say no and do our own enforcing against any officials trying to take our liberties away who do you think will prevail?
but you will have to stand up for your neighbor so he will be able to stand up for you.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top