JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hillsboro/Beaverton area -

Anyone able to tell me where I can retire a flag? My old one is faded and needs a proper retirement.
I stopped by the Aloha Legion hall on Saturday, but no one was there. Given the weekend they may
have been to show respect at one of the local cemeteries or monuments. But does the Legion even take
flags?

Thanks,

Hillsboro/Beaverton area -

Anyone able to tell me where I can retire a flag? My old one is faded and needs a proper retirement.
I stopped by the Aloha Legion hall on Saturday, but no one was there. Given the weekend they may
have been to show respect at one of the local cemeteries or monuments. But does the Legion even take
flags?

Thanks,

Yes American Legion accepts flags all year, then I believe on flag day or Memorial day they do a proper disposal

The Salem Elks Club has a drop box set up for flag disposal so a flag can be dropped off 24 hours a day. You might also ask you local Elks club. After all FLAG DAY June 17th exists because of the push by the Elks.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top