JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Retain the parts to Title I

• Yes, versatility.

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • No, waste of time and space

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Don't have any NFA guns.

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • NFA guns are even more naughty than regular ones. I'm going to cry and color in my safe space!

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • We will love, biddibodi bidibu ...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
So, I'm pretty much done with the NFA projects. Be that as it may, in my various antics, there are some pieces that could be reverted to Title I status with the parts. I've hung on to them because, well, I don't know. I abhor clutter, though my beloved has a markedly different view.

Whatever, question: to those who convert Title I guns to Title II, do you keep the parts to revert? Why; interstate travel, resell, something else? Thanks!

I dont bother. Sell the parts off to someone who needs them or buy more receivers to build more guns. Its a never ending struggle. Ive built guns because I had one box of ammo that didnt have a home.

1st world problem right here! :D
I vote toss the trash!
Few of my naughty's can be converted back once made naughty, so besides useless floor sweepings, there isn't much left over to do anything else with! :s0140:

I understand just enough of NFA to keep out of trouble, then you all start talking about parts for reversion & such.

Making my brain hurt.

23F11656-D80B-4C92-B226-87AB9FC80854.png

Need more coffee...

I keep my surplus unless mangled beyond use... in your position, I'd keep all the "Title I Conversion Kit" stuff in a single bag for each gun, then vacuum-seal it for more compact storage.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top