JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Where's the best place to go for reloading supplies/equipment/components in the Portland area? I find bits and pieces at BiMart, but hardly a good selection. I'm particularly interested in powders and primers, since I will be reloading small amounts of ammo, and the HazMat shipping fees from online sources are unacceptable.

Thanks,

Max

There arent many. If you've been to Bi-Mart, you already know what they have. Joe's is gone now, but they never had much of a selection. Some of the gun shop recently have had reloading things they can get their hands on. I bought some primers about a year ago from Northwest Armory.
Wholesale Sports has quite a selection *when they have stock of anything*. I do use them for little RCBS parts though... they have most of the little bits and pieces (like the expander I need to replace). I caught them with Hodgdon Benchmark in stock a couple weeks ago.

These days it's all hit and miss at most any store,so if you find what you need,stock up a bit.
the old Sportsman's used to have tons of stuff,but no more,Not until things ease up a bit.I did seem more powder at the vancouver store the other day than in months past.

Fishermans, Bi-Mart, and Wholesale Sports (Formally Sportsmans Warehouse) seems to be the only local places that get reloading supplies right now....

But in the current market you are not going to see a lot of primers, etc on the shelf... even online it is difficult to find primers, etc.

Things are starting to turn around... I have seen more primers at the three stores listed above in the past month than I have in the past 8 months.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top