JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Instead of visiting SHOT this year, I think I'll just come by your house once a month to get a fix.... :D

You are a wheeler and a dealer. I like the way you think. Especially with trading for Colt firearms!

An old timer once told me, "NEVER get rid of old Smith's or old Colt's, if you do, you'll want to kick your own *** eventually." Sage advice from a wise man.

Hahaha i always say im done selling and buying for awhile but its like crack once you do it once or twice your hooked for life:) hahahaha I have more guns then i know what to do with and i still find myself buying a new one atleast once a month and i only have so much room for safes in my bedroom... im down to safes a bed and a tv and my reloading bench. soon i will have to sleep on guns that have pilled up on my bed because my safes are full.

And i wouldnt have it any other way......never quit buying and selling dont be one of "those" guys:)

That Dan Wesson is enough to drool all over my keyboard. I'm a big 1911 fan.:s0155:

I love my Dan Wesson 1911.

dw009.jpg
chambering.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads