JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
just finish my vz58 build for really low cost. Anybody here cares for step by step instructions?

IMG_0333.JPG

Would you mind posting some close-up pics of the receiver? I'm curious to know how you did it, considering that VZ58 receivers are usually nicely machined pieces.

Have you test fired it yet?

My first one so it's not perfect. Went to shooting range today, it works just fine. Will post step by step instructions if we have people interested in building this. I bought 1 receiver in 2008 but found it's hard to get the work done even it was not cheap (around $300). I just take a closer look and figure that I can do it much cheaper without buying a new receiver ($500 now) or 80% receiver ($250)

90 Amp Flux Welder
8 in. 5 Speed Bench Drill Press
6 in. Bench Grinder
10 in., 15 Amp Benchtop Table Saw
Above are the list of tools at harbor freight for people with low budget. You can get better quality tools if you prefer. I believe you probably have these tools if you want to work on restoring guns. I am a handyman, so I have those tools.
I will start taking picture and gather all info on my second build.
If you have doubt about my ability, check letus35.com, I have designed and built many of those products.
I have another working plan to build VZ58 using AR lower with a little modification to the lower. I wonder if it's OK to modify AR lower?

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top