JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Really guys? I buy and sell nationwide. Its not a big deal. Receive certified funds and copy of FFL, make sure funds clear, call the FFL and ask what they want, follow those instructions and ship.
The funds part would be fine with me. I would only take a check I could actually cash, not deposit. I just would not be willing to ship the gun myself. I know it is all fine. It just is not for me any more. I would insist on a local FFL taking the gun from me. Just make me sleep better. Last gun I sold I made this offer to a few who were out of state. None wanted the gun that way and that was fine with me.

Please explain what you mean by this? Do you mean so the local FFL can facilitate shipping it?

Yes, I can legally ship my gun to an FFL in another state. I can even check to make sure the person who is claiming to be an FFL is legit. I still do not want to. So damn much fraud any more it scares me. So when selling and someone asks about buying from out of state I have always said. If they wish to have a local FFL take the gun from me, then it's fine. No one wanted to so far as they would have had to pay the local FFL here a few bucks to do so. So for me it was worth just waiting for a local buyer or not selling the gun at all. As I mentioned last sale even local was a PITA. I "hear" some FFL's here will take the gun from the seller, and seller gets his cash and can walk. Then buyer if he is delayed or denied, has to deal with the FFL. So far the times I have done this here with 2 different FFL's they were not willing to do this. They did not want to have the gun on their books. So the one time the guy was delayed they sent both of us away. The new laws here have both made it so I own more guns at one time than I ever have, and have kept me from doing near as much buying.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top