JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ok, that's what I thought, that's good for us, even if the A.G. allready has something ready, I still must be approved and can once again be challenged if it fails to follow the guidelines and or instructions from the court! I see where your best case guesstimate comes from! What if any challenge could come from the Sec.State? Could this also hold things up?

It will go back to AG for final certification/hand off to SOS ... OR the court could modify it themselves, then the AG hands it off to SOS ... OR the court could send it back to the AG to rewrite.

Option 1 or 2 are the most likely.
Do we get a chance to file objections?

Assuming the Court bounces this to the A.G. instead of certifying it them selves, are we forced to accept what ever she puts forth unchallenged? And, what if the Court issues a title, and it is wrong, can that then be challenged if they decide to certify their version? This is a very interesting prosess!

We need, this has been previously stated, an ip that negates any further attempts on the rights of law abiding Oregonians. One that will disallow any further ip's that aim to not only disarm Oregonians, but any that infringe on any legal right held by any oregonian. Call it the "protect our rights" initiative. We could even emphasize that those rights currently include the ability to enjoy legal cannabis, and watch every middle of the road voter climb over each other to vote for it.

Assuming the Court bounces this to the A.G. instead of certifying it them selves, are we forced to accept what ever she puts forth unchallenged?
I'd need to double check that one.

And, what if the Court issues a title, and it is wrong, can that then be challenged if they decide to certify their version? This is a very interesting prosess!
As I mentioned, a motion to reconsider is our last resort in this instance. If they reject that, the case is done.

Thank you for every thing you are doing on this, and thank you for keeping us in the know and explaining things so we can under stand and follow the whole prosess, this is extremely important for all of us going forward, now we k ow the prosess better, and when the time comes to use it, we will be better prepared! Again, a great big thanks!:)

Thank you for every thing you are doing on this, and thank you for keeping us in the know and explaining things so we can under stand and follow the whole prosess, this is extremely important for all of us going forward, now we k ow the prosess better, and when the time comes to use it, we will be better prepared! Again, a great big thanks!:)
And a great big thanks to @Joe Link for providing a forum where we can communicate these things among like minded people.

Last Edited:
I'm quite pleased at the Court ruling. There is an old saying, "pigs get fat and hogs get slaughtered". Its nice to see the court slay the liberal church hogs who tried, along with the AG, to push this ridiculous IP43 off on voters. Its a great win to a long battle ahead. Please remember to support financially what ever organization you belong to. Simply paying your yearly dues doesn't cut it. Attorneys are not free.

Don't know about Portland proper, but the sourounding areas have a rather large Hispanic population, could it be they were paying several translators for "Spreading the word" In the greater span of OryGun? IDK, but that's my first thought!

It's a statewide bill not just for Portland, there a lot of Hispanics in the state.

I figured most of their signature gathering would be in portland.

Just trying to figure out their angle that would make them spend nearly 30% of their budget on a translator. Pay for signatures in the migrant worker population and hope they slip by the secretary of state?

They are going to do this again, need to know their plans so they can be countered.

Just trying to figure out their angle that would make them spend nearly 30% of their budget on a translator. Pay for signatures in the migrant worker population and hope they slip by the secretary of state?

They are going to do this again, need to know their plans so they can be countered.

grasping for their new voter demographic base in the coming years. They cannot count on long time supporters anymore so they'll do whatever to stay relevant and hey there is a surplus of migrants ready to flock in. Its why they are so pissy about the whole immigration and open borders thing being challenged, they don't like when their support base is being halted and challenged.

Kind of a dirty racist thing to do honestly, taking advantage of non local non language fluent groups to do your bidding since its very likely they know no better and just want to ensure they can stick around.

Imagine if you were trying to get troops to the front line and logistics on top of politics kept you from ensuring enough boots on ground to sustain/win a war.
If trying to counter this would be a very slippery slope since it involves racial demography and a sensitive subject that they could easily turn to propaganda much like they do already in the MSM with flavor of the month topic, like a revolving bubblegum show kept on schedule.

Last Edited:

The angle is to get all those who have slipped over the southern border (illegally) and been registered to vote...

That's their constituents...

Why would they do that now? They officially withdrew IP43 on Monday.
oregon & washington are now alt left therefore corrupt by default, they felt comfortable enough they would get their way with IP43 that Im sure they have gone to print on various signs slogans, radio and tv time, and the interpreter is just business as usual and proceeding on with the campaign for the next go round with us, they will just look at it as more time to get cash in the war chest :mad:

Someone tell Susan who gave IP43 $500 yesterday that the IP has failed.
Oregon Secretary Of State

Shame on the clergy for taking that payment well after they withdrew the petition. We had some donations some in to the recall petition after we knew we would not have enough signatures and I did not cash the checks and shredded them. These guys have taken in almost $1400 in donations after they withdrew the petition. Saving it for 2020? or going to cash that out for yourselves?

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top