JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Naw, I've lived in the region. New Yorkers don't have the stomach for resistance of any type anymore, then entire new england region is a mess. Used to be liberty was authored there, now nannyism is.

Naw, I've lived in the region. New Yorkers don't have the stomach for resistance of any type anymore, then entire new england region is a mess. Used to be liberty was authored there, now nannyism is.

You have not been talking with my old friends in NY and New England that fought in bloody wars to defend this country and its constitution. The words Dictatorship, propaganda and Communist are in the air quite frequently.
There are not enough jails to house the current criminals in this country now. What are they going to do with every gun owner they find in non compliance and becomes a new felon. Try to take there money in pending fines, that is what. Is this going to stop a convicted honest citizen from defending him or her self in the future? I think not, you sir underestimate your fellow American Citizens East or West North or South.

Last Edited:
NYS may surprise you. Several CBS polls show that resistance may be in the 90+% range. Cuomo made a BIG mistake when he did not exempt LE...

Me thinks that this whole pile of dung will be thrown out by the courts, I don't even think it will make it to the Federal courts, but if it does get to the federal courts, that maybe even better...Maybe they will finally rid themselves of the Sullivan act. (NY does not have a 2A equivilent statement in their state constitution)...but since McDonnald, they do not need one, McDonnald was the first US Supreme Court ruling to incorporate the 2A to the states through the 14th A.

Wild generalizations. Condemning the entire population for the actions of their elected officials?

It will be interesting to see what happens. I certainly would not comply. I liked the older guy that got up and asked if they were planning on opening additional prisons to house all the people that wouldn't comply. It was obvious the government representative had nothing to say.

we need to support our brothers and sisters in this fight ,the second amendment doesn't stop at the new York border.
The supreme court has already heard this case
United States v. Miller, 307 U.S. 174 (1939), was a Supreme Court case that involved the Second Amendment to the United States Constitution. The Second Amendment protects only the ownership of military-type weapons appropriate for use in an organized militia. that was one of the arguments for the goverment

Some NYS apparatchik gets torn a new one in an upstate Q&A: Non-Compliance Resistance Evident at Buffalo vs New York State Q & A Forum on the Arms Bill - YouTube

LOL @ "proper avenues", implying the ruling class give a damn about what the plebs think, right up to the point when they storm the Bastille.

That crowd showed way more respect than those career bureaucrats deserved.

Avoiding answering questions about penalties? I thought compliance or penalties were the point of the law.

I really hope the rest of their informational sessions run as smoothly.

Last edited by a moderator:
That crowd showed way more respect than those career bureaucrats deserved.

Avoiding answering questions about penalties? I thought compliance or penalties were the point of the law.

I really hope the rest of their informational sessions run as smoothly.

I really hope they dont run anywhere near as smoothly. I hope eventually the citizens grow some nuts and it branches off into those sheriffs & the rest is history.

I don't think so!!!!

I really hope they dont run anywhere near as smoothly. I hope eventually the citizens grow some nuts and it branches off into those sheriffs & the rest is history.

Think you mistook what I was getting at. Guess I should have thrown an emoticon up:).

This was a good starting point. I really hope the people push back even harder. I hope to see a video of one being shut down early due to the spineless officials refusing to deal with a more animated audience.

Oh, paranoia. You're going to be fine people. Just breathe.

Whew, thanks for that. Now I don't need to go to the rally this Friday and can stop writing and calling those elected officials since they're all pro gun now. No universal background checks (enforcable only by registration), no magazine capacity restrictions, no AWB. I feel better now!

Bob, I think you're dead wrong on the issue. The fight is far from over. The Oregon bills haven't even made it out of the judiciary committee. Do you have some inside source that says that none of the federal or state gun control bills will pass?

Don't mean to beat you up, but we cannot let up. This is just starting.

Whew, thanks for that. Now I don't need to go to the rally this Friday and can stop writing and calling those elected officials since they're all pro gun now. No universal background checks (enforcable only by registration), no magazine capacity restrictions, no AWB. I feel better now!

Bob, I think you're dead wrong on the issue. The fight is far from over. The Oregon bills haven't even made it out of the judiciary committee. Do you have some inside source that says that none of the federal or state gun control bills will pass?

Don't mean to beat you up, but we cannot let up. This is just starting.
I'm not saying to let up, I'll be there Friday, and I send emails every day.

That doesn't mean that I think there's any chance of the government giving itself carte blanche to imprison otherwise law-abiding citizens for any of the new firearm rules.

Like someone said before, how many people in California didn't register their AR-15s, and how many have been thrown in jail?

They probably will pass a law prohibiting new sales of 11+ round magazines, maybe even get a scary black gun law passed. No one will be criminalized for owning any of those items, and they won't try to take them away or even force us to register them.

The law's permanence will be contingent on its effectiveness at reducing gun violence, which we all know it won't do. It will end when they realize that it's a complete waste of time and money with no results.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top