JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Cool story bro. The handful of them are going to do what in New York? The average new englander has no problem with setting your boys up to getting blunted by the tip of the .govs bloody spear. What will happen is really simple, and straight out of a comic book. NYC will push for and get a total gun ban led by Cuomo and Bloomberg. New Yorkers will fall over each other to make nice with the new private army that will rise under the control of Governor Bloomberg. (Yeah, he's getting a promotion.) There will be a few patriots who try to resist, and they'll be quickly dispatched, while their bodies will be paraded around as terrorists.

Buh bye Silver Hand's buddies. Buh bye, New York freedom. That is what New Yorkers and most New Englanders want. The ones that aren't already geldings will quickly come into line, move, or no longer be on this side of the earth.

New England is lost. It's where America went to die. If their cancer spreads, I fear as a nation of principles and quality, we're done for.

I was wondering when the anti gunners would infiltrate this web site.
Your negative attempt to influence the few whom you consider to entertain here will have no affect in changing a thing and I have better things to do, like writing my congressmen.
Silver Hand

Now people are calling Dave an anti-gunner? haha!

Stomper, do you have any idea what the backlash from a drone strike on US soil would be? Believe me, the US Goverment has a pretty good idea. Any statistical model they use, It's not worth it.

Right, because state will not use crushing violence to pacify dissenters and uphold their newfound power.

In one thread I hear that police and military would never fire upon citizens or take away rights enshrined in the constitution.

In another, they will use crushing violence at the drop of a hat.

It's all so hard to follow.

:s0114:

Having grown up in New England (Massachusetts) let me give you a little insight into a mind set of the majority of people there:
1) gun control is good.
2) you need a license to own firearms
3) you need to have justification and license to carry a pistol
4) people who own "collections" of firearms are nuts

That is what majority of New Englanders think with the exception of old blood rural folks (not the old yuppies and old hippies that moved to the country to be one with mother nature).

By the way, New York is not part of New England.

Indeed, not confusing one poster with another is too difficult for your feeble brain. :D

There's this communication tactic where a person can call another person's argument or style or point of view into question without actually thinking that he himself actually is stupid... It's a lot less childish, petty, and well, stupid.

Dman, I don't think you're stupid. Why do you so often go to personal attacks?

There's this communication tactic where a person can call another person's argument or style or point of view into question without actually thinking that he himself actually is stupid... It's a lot less childish, petty, and well, stupid.

Dman, I don't think you're stupid. Why do you so often go to personal attacks?

Kind of funny you saying this since I recall on another thread (i will not comply) you, dire & a couple others personally attacking someone..... Your kettle must be brown, it makes more sense to me that way.

Kind of funny you saying this since I recall on another thread (i will not comply) you, dire & a couple others personally attacking someone..... Your kettle must be brown, it makes more sense to me that way.

Who did I personally attack? (I'm not saying it didn't happen, but I'm pretty sure that thread was packed full of people personally attacking me.)

There's a big difference between saying "you aren't understanding a word of this" and "it's too much for your feeble mind to understand."

Only one of them is a personal attack. Some people can't differentiate between the two when directed at them.

I'm sure you can link that.

I recall being called lots of things in that thread, including a coward and a treasonist for what I had posted. Instead of attacking with the same infantile remarks, I challeneged people to back it up. You were one of them, IIRC.

Of course no one could, just as you won't be able to this time.

Oh, I do remember calling dman a billygoat, and I made an implication about his possible size, but that was only after repeated direct personal attacks and insults from him specifically toward me.

Personally, I find that sarcasm, wit, and generalizations work just fine and don't single out any specific person. Then again, I'm past puberty and don't have any self-image issues. I guess I just don't understand the point of directly insulting someone.

Now people are calling Dave an anti-gunner? haha!
Naw, not people, just silver hand being a clown. :)

If I'm an anti-gunner, I'm retardedly bad at it. I just ran a group buy for 80 lowers for a local gun board. My insidious plan... I'm going to keep all the info from the people who bought it and give it to my baking club chairman, FEINSTEIN!

:D

By the way, New York is not part of New England.
I'll argue that one all day. Then again, I often lumped it in to get people a bit pissed when I was in Boston. ;)

You're dead on about the licensing and the opinions. You get constant police reports where "arsenals" are found and it's a 10/22 with a couple revolvers and a couple 500 round bricks of 22lr. People go nutty loop over how "evil and killy" it all is.

Having grown up in New England (Massachusetts) let me give you a little insight into a mind set of the majority of people there:
1) gun control is good.
2) you need a license to own firearms
3) you need to have justification and license to carry a pistol
4) people who own "collections" of firearms are nuts

That is what majority of New Englanders think with the exception of old blood rural folks (not the old yuppies and old hippies that moved to the country to be one with mother nature).

Nope NY is not in New England but Vermont, Connecticut, and Main is and that is where half the family still resides.
I can remember in the early 1960s when John Kennedy was shot and killed with an assault rifle. 'For the first time in history'- In retaliation the state of Massachusetts made it unlawful to bring a hand gun across state lines [With the threat of life imprisonment]. There was an attempt to stop the sale of hand guns [Saturday night Specials] about the time Robert Kennedy was shot and killed. This was all the start of the Cancer you the younger generations will have to fight or comply with. Remember time can change the future, it matters what is done.
If Congress had there way when the machine gun laws were first changed in 1930s along with short barreled rifles & shot guns. Hand guns would have been a thing of history.
Spend a few dollars on stamps and put your views in writing and send them to your favorite public officials. Or Watch as you age what you are witnessing back east today, One spoon at a time.

They only know what they are told and if you repeat it enough times they will believe it. Do you speak propaganda?

Silver hand

I'll argue that one all day. Then again, I often lumped it in to get people a bit pissed when I was in Boston. ;)

You're dead on about the licensing and the opinions. You get constant police reports where "arsenals" are found and it's a 10/22 with a couple revolvers and a couple 500 round bricks of 22lr. People go nutty loop over how "evil and killy" it all is.

You can argue it all you want and you will be very wrong.
Can't speak for CT but people in the other NE states generally hate New Yorkers. Maybe it's because of the Red Sox vs Yankees, but likely older than that.
I've been out of the region for a couple of decades and still have very negative feelings towards NY, although not really much different than those towards MA, and any other intrusive and controlling state.

You can argue it all you want and you will be very wrong.
Can't speak for CT but people in the other NE states generally hate New Yorkers. Maybe it's because of the Red Sox vs Yankees, but likely older than that.
I've been out of the region for a couple of decades and still have very negative feelings towards NY, although not really much different than those towards MA, and any other intrusive and controlling state.

I never had to live with the acceptance problems of New England as we owned land in Vermont and my fathers family was raised it that region.
They don't just hate New Yorkers they have a hate on for anyone that isn't from there!
Things have changed so much there I don't know how or why they continue to have this characteristic society. Especially now with the infiltration of new cultures to the region and the darker skin many of us are wearing.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top