JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I subscribe to a lot of emergency preparedness Facebook pages, as well as announcements from my local CERT, the Medical Reserve Corps, FEMA, the local Emergency Management Agencies, Professional associations like the Information Systems Security Association, the International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium, The Business Continuity Institute, The Disaster Recovery Journal, the Association of Contingency Planners, Oregon and Washington Emergency Management Association, etc.

My shop ( <broken link removed> and Southwest Washington Surplus - Vancouver, WA - Outdoor Gear/Sporting Goods | Facebook) deals with a lot of EMS and LE folks. We stay up on trends and try to promote preparedness and resilience in general in our community. As soon as I return home from Afghanistan in a few weeks, I'm planning to engage full time in being a consultant for Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery planning. (<broken link removed> and Security & Defense Consulting LLC - Vancouver, WA - Consulting/Business Services | Facebook)

I'm certified in a variety of IT and other business continuity topics and in emergency planning. It's kind of a hobby.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top