JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Justifiable homicide. There is no justifiable murder.

Shooting an invader? Justifiable homicide. Don't want to get shot? Don't break into houses.

A woman alone in her home finds a dude in her closet. WTF do you think he was there for? To do her laundry? Hell no, he was there to rape and maybe murder her. Good shoot.

While I think it was a good shoot how many would want your wife or daughter to clear the house/apartment? I would hope if my wife thought someone was inside she would exit to the car or neighbors and call 911. Just a level of risk to my wife that I am very uncomfortable with. Bravo to the gal!

While I think it was a good shoot how many would want your wife or daughter to clear the house/apartment? I would hope if my wife thought someone was inside she would exit to the car or neighbors and call 911. Just a level of risk to my wife that I am very uncomfortable with. Bravo to the gal!

When seconds count the police are minutes away.
I feel comfortable in my wife's ability to defend herself in most situations and know that she has sense enough, at times, to back away.;)

Good shoot, in my book.

A woman alone in her home finds a dude in her closet. WTF do you think he was there for? To do her laundry? Hell no, he was there to rape and maybe murder her. Good shoot.

Could have been one of those freaky internet fetish get togethers that went bad.

As bad as it is, lucky she is in the south. On the west coast she would have much more to prove. It's too much about the bad guy. Oops, I can't say bad, I don't know him.

My guess is this wasn't his first crime. Wasn't his first trip to the closet and he didn't have Jesus in his heart. There is a FB post anout a Waffle House shooting. A customer saved the day and someone posted something in favor of the bad guy.

Last Edited:

It's amazing you have to explain something like this. What if it was my wife. Seems pretty freaking obvious. Center mass. JMO.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top