JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
A Greenville, South Carolina, resident smelled a home invasion suspect's cologne, followed the smell to a closet, and shot the suspect dead.
The incident occurred around 8:25 a.m. Friday morning.

Greenville News reports that the woman took her children to school, returned to her residence, and sensed that someone was in her apartment. There was an "unusual smell, an odor, cologne or whatever."

The woman's uncle, Douglas Sweeney, said his niece began going room to room in the apartment then opened a closet door and "there he was." The woman shot the intrusion suspect on the spot.

Responding officers discovered the suspect's body in the closet of the master bedroom. The suspect was identified as 34-year-old Quentin Ramon Oliver and his cause of death was listed as "a gunshot wound to the chest."

sounds like murder but what do i know?

maybe he threatened to kill her before she shot him?

maybe it'll be on livePD tonight. my wife and i watch every week

Last Edited:
Name that scent;

Jeannie says;

Brute Force
Dead Spice
Pierre Car-blam
Axed
Avon for perverts
Marco... Polo...
Bleu it
Breathless, Forever
Hoppe's #9

Others??

Sounds like a clean shoot to me. Just the fact that he broke into the home and was waiting in her closet is plenty of justification in my book. I can't think of many women, if confronted suddenly by an unknown man in her home that wouldn't feel at fear for her life. Thankfully she had the presence of mind to act in her own defense. One less slimeball to wander the streets harming people.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews