JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Against better judgement, I placed an order for a Salvo 12.

It will live on a SBS Saiga clone primarily.

It's given me thoughts about getting a decent pump action.

Most likely candidate is the KS7.

With Remington dead, I don't think anything 870 is much of an option anymore. I don't even see the common clones anymore like the one I used to have. (H&R pumps) Likely as HR is also dead.

Anyways, I'm looking for all things 18" pump, that have external or internal threads. Specific model numbers are greatly appreciated. I've got months to wait this out, so I can at least get a least of stuff to keep an eye out for.

Thanks!

Reno

Indeed; it would be hard to gone wrong with a 590. (We have three 500-series, in various forms, in the battery.) No experience with the 930, but everyone I know who owns them likes them a lot.

Anyone have a non threaded shotgun threaded? Never looked into that, but that should open many more doors.

First gun ever was a Mossberg 500 Pursuader. So a Mossberg is definitely a candidate, especially if threading isn't that big of a deal.

Anyone have a non threaded shotgun threaded? Never looked into that, but that should open many more doors.

First gun ever was a Mossberg 500 Pursuader. So a Mossberg is definitely a candidate, especially if threading isn't that big of a deal.

I would think a heavier barrel profile like the 590 should be fine to thread.

@Velzey any input?

I should have been a bit more specific, threaded for internal chokes. I have threaded externally for breaks myself. That's not too difficult, threading for chokes seems more difficult as you must remove barrel and thread.

I'll look to hear Tim's response. I'm curious.

Ah, I thought you were wanting external threaded for a can from your previous thread about shotgun suppressors.

Ah, I thought you were wanting external threaded for a can from your previous thread about shotgun suppressors.
The salvo can work in external threads, like the Saiga and KSG with adapters. One could thread externally and use that adapter. That's certainly an option.

Most shotgun hosts use the Salvos choke adapters. So if it is already threaded internally for chokes, just get the right adapter, done.

1611955668218.jpeg

The salvo can work in external threads, like the Saiga and KSG with adapters. One could thread externally and use that adapter. That's certainly an option.

Most shotgun hosts use the Salvos choke adapters. So if it is already threaded internally for chokes, just get the right adapter, done.

View attachment 816333

I didn't know that, good info.

Small amount of sleuthing, found some Black Aces shotguns. Both pump, both have chokes, both 18", one is kind of kooky with Saiga magazines. Which might be kind of neat considering I've got those for the SBS...

I know nothing about Black Aces, I'm assuming Turkish?

1611955835364.jpeg 1611955880979.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top