JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
An answer/solution for this question has been selected.
Answer/Solution
That has been considered, but, hear me out, what if for every post if there were pics attached by the posters there was a "paper clip" indicating...
Point taken.

One would think that with all the technology at hand, there'd be some type of security, or a way to prevent photos originally uploaded to a privately-owned website from being jacked.
Watermarks work pretty well and have been around forever. They can say when and where the original was posted and make work for a scammer. Criminals don't like work and will probably move along to easier pickings.

Upvote 0
Pictures are helpful. But if they're not there, either deal with it, request photos, or move on. In the above example, his ad was crapped on severely.

Upvote 0
Pictures are always better to draw more attention, but some people prefer to send by email or text. That or they realize anyone that is interested in the ad item will ask. I like posting pics with the ad to avoid wasting time sending out a bunch of pics to tire kickers.

Upvote 0
I couldn't imagine posting an add without pictures. When I see an add without a pic, I assume it is trash or some old timer that doesn't know how to internet properly.
Hey Sonny Boy! I may resemble that remark! :s0020:

I'm one for pictures on an ad. I'll just pass up ads that don't have decent pictures. Maybe if it was "THE Holy Grail" gun I'd have to see pics. Another problem is the seller coming here to complain about tire kickers wasting his time after he went to all the "Hard Work" to get pictures to you, and you didn't make the buy.

I'm agreed that once the comment was made about pictures being helpful the point should have been dropped once the seller went FULL infant.

Last Edited:
Upvote 0

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top