JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So, what's the options for property owners, go pro and citizen arrests? I can't wait to leave this town.

If you are a homeowner, just move nearby. Creswell, Pleasant Hill, Junction City, and more awesome little towns are all close by. Then you can just visit Eugene when necessary.

If you own a business, though, then moving becomes much more complicated.

If you are a homeowner, just move nearby. Creswell, Pleasant Hill, Junction City, and more awesome little towns are all close by. Then you can just visit Eugene when necessary.

If you own a business, though, then moving becomes much more complicated.

Yep. I can move anywhere in Oregon where I can get internet, ideally within a hour of Yamhill so probably that way and far away from Portland. I am glad I didn't take a job there.

"Eugene police do not typically send an officer out on vandalism calls, but Bills directed officers to respond because of the suspicion that the vandalism may constitute a bias crime...,

Or maybe he was worried that idiot was about to get his bubblegum shot.

The Asians are lucky because they never had the misfortune of being "helped" by the federal government.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top