JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Howdy Folks !

I am a newbie at an AR build(for a .300blackout). I recently purchased a BCM(Bravo) upper for a .300 blackout. I currrently have an AR 15 lower from Aeroprecision. I am asking from all of you experienced veterans with AR builds, if this combination will work or do I need to buy another lower/upper to get a better fit and function?
Thank you for any advice you can spare, in advance !
Happy and safe 4th !

I too like using the same maker for uppers and lowers. But at a minimum make sure the upper is the better quality, because it mates up with a barrel of quality (hopefully). A lower can be switched around or upgraded much more easily in the future.

dont-worry-she-will-hold-together.gif

Thank you all for the great feedback. I will make sure I get a high quality buffer, bufferspring, etc. This is an exciting time to be able to put your own rifle together. :cool:

You may need an AR Wedge like this one if the upper and lower rattles:

It will still shoot just fine without it.
Aero lowers have a tension screw so you don't have to put junk like this in your gun.

I've got a question for you all: My 300 build has a 7.5 barrel. Even after tuning the Superlative gas block so it ejects rounds cleanly in the right direction, it doesn't want to lock back on an empty mag. I'm shooting Fiocci 220gr subs (what I could get). Supers shoot fine. Using a standard carbine buffer and spring.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top