JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Being a reporter means we report....that's not "sucking up."
I neither speak for Romney or against him at this point. I got invited to his thing in Bellevue. Went over there to listen.
Was tipped off that Nugent was endorsing him and I reported that because, like it or not, that happens to be news in the outdoors community.

You cannot expect to fix the two-party system with a snap of the fingers. Making that kind of argument smacks of making excuses for not voting, and that's not going to wash.

Right now we're stuck with the 'Obama or..." choice whether anyone likes that or not.

I'm not a writer,journalist or any thing resembling these.
But i do understand little thing in someones writing .
Like TED NUGENT ENDORSES ROMNEY. Kind of sensational like you write,Dave.

Or there is Ted Nugent endoses Romney? WTF Ted?
Which would send a message that Romney may not be a friend to the 2A cause,then we would look further.
Now you may say.Of course you would look further,but as a journalist,you would really want your readers to take your word as gold.

So don't just print something,report something,tell us about it.Tell us that you do or don't see it fit
YOU telling us that Ted endorses Romney sounds to me like you do to.

You questioning Ted endorsing Romney makes me think you may question Ted.

Just my humble opinion,YMMV

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads