JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
Anyone else contemplating non-violent reprisals against people you know who voted people into office who may indeed strip us of our constitutional rights? Since vallerie jarrett is such a proponent of 'payback', I think some will be due IF all of our letters, phone calls, and emails fall on deaf ears and the dems at the federal and state level strip us of most of our 2nd amendment rights. I am saying this because I personally have dealt with liberals that have said to my face that they wish to strip me of this right. If thats the case, I feel punishment will be due. AGAIN...i say non-violent....no physical harm to people. But maybe some civil mischief personally aimed at people you may know in the form of <insert whatever comes to mind here> may be in order. What say you?

I know it may sound childish...but when we have virtually no freedom left and they cheer for it and have been cheering for it since anyone can remember, what else is left?

Nope. But I dont think they have any idea what ahead for America. I think of them like a spoiled brat who has no idea why his parents told him not to touch something becasue its dangerous. Eventually they will get burned.

its quite a stretch to say that 'most' of your rights are being infringed on or that you have 'virtually no freedom left'

but knock yourself out. go light bags of dog bubblegum on fire on peoples doorways

The Golden Rule of NorthwestFirearms.com

As a member of NorthwestFirearms.com, you are responsible for the public image of this community and of gun owners in general.

Every member needs to be aware of and responsible for how they and this site appear to the public and fellow gun owners, on and off this website. Yes, that means that what you do or say elsewhere, online or off, can jeopardize your membership here. Negativity is the last thing gun owners need; the media does a good enough job providing us with plenty. Unfortunately, it's far too common for one or two of us to give the whole group a bad reputation. If you're unsure if what you're about to say or do could violate this rule, it's probably best that you refrain from saying or doing it. We cannot stress the importance of this enough. Casting a negative light on this community or yourself as a member of this community will result in termination of your membership.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads