JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Northeast Houston homeowner fires shots at intruder | News - Home

These are the kinds of actions which frustrate law abiding gun owners -
Do not shoot when there is no threat.

"...
"He put his hands up and said, 'Don't shoot me. Don't shoot me. I was just looking for a place to sleep,'" DiMarco said. "Then he hit my garage door button, my garage door opened and he took off running."

DiMarco said he then fired shots toward the man."

Lewis County Sheriff: Man protected himself, family by shooting intruder | Q13 FOX News

"Lewis County Sheriff Steve Mansfield said he was happy the homeowner was prepared to protect his family with a gun.
Our response times are as fast as we can make them but there may be a time when you are by yourself and you are forced to make a life or death decision to protect yourself and your family, like this man did," Mansfield said in a statement.
The Lewis County Sheriff's Department is investigating the scene."

DGUs average better than 1 million each year. Estimates have gone as high as 2,500,000 annually.

Gary Kleck and John Lott have both done some really good research on this issue and guncite.com has some excellent articles on the subject.

The MSM (Fox included) have been on an absolutely relentless anti-gun crusade for a couple of years now. It's only gotten more shrill since Newtown.

This is why it's so important for all of us to be good ambassadors and to educate our neighbors, friends, co-workers etc on this subject.

Deputies: Waffle House customer shoots and kills armed robber | GoUpstate.com

“The way you get shot by a concealed weapons permit holder is you point a gun at him,” the sheriff said

Wright described Saturday's shooting as “another example of how a (concealed weapons permit) may save your life.”

Holy cow... Reading through that article, and the follow-up article... The parents of the thugs in EACH case, "wondering if an alternative to shooting could have been used".... How about the alternative of your "precious brat" NOT trying to rob someone in the FIRST PLACE?

Both instances, "my boy was a good boy, he didn't deserve to die", and in one case "my boy was never in trouble with the law before, this was out of character for him".... How about, HE HAS JUST NEVER BEEN CAUGHT BEFORE AND YOU ARE IN DENIAL?!

No wonder the world is going to utter crap in a counterfeit Gucci bag. :rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top