JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Will Media Bias Bleed Through In Atlanta Coverage?

Over dinner Thursday night with two experts on gun law politics, the subject of media bias against Donald Trump took center stage, and as if to underscore that, Friday morning's Associated Press story about the president's scheduled appearance in Atlanta led thusly: "Donald Trump, darling of the National Rifle Association, has custody of the Oval Office."

Will Media Bias Bleed Through In Atlanta Coverage? - LPP

Get out the crying towels for gun control groups?

As the National Rifle Association gathers in Atlanta this weekend for its annual members meetings an exhibits, the gun prohibition lobby is portraying itself to the national press as the besieged underdog with a "woe is us" message that — to Second Amendment activists — rings as hollow as a broken bugle.

Get out the crying towels for gun control groups?

Nationally we are getting a lot of mileage from the 2016 election (fake news puthy punched the liberals hard) and it's about time we had a president that was really on OUR side. They will cry all they want, it won't bother me!!!
Where our fight has been and still is is at the state level. This is liberal land and they are pissed. Just wait till you see what they have in store for us through initiatives in 2017-2018...:eek:

Last Edited:
Maybe we will get lucky and after NK Trump will take care of Blue poloticians that appose him. :cool:

Sorry, I got side tracked....
We can only hope that all our brothers in arms will finally come together under a united 2A movement and gain back some of what has been lost under the liberal reign and keep them at bay.
You have all the right to be a liberal with a gun but YOU MUST man up, talk with your liberal friends, family and tell your legislators to "CUT THE CRAP OR ELSE". Sorry to be so blunt but that is what MUST happen for ALL to get back to living a fruitful life..;)

Last Edited:
Triumphant Trump Tells NRA Members, 'I Will Come Through For You'

Speaking to an energized crowd of several thousand National Rifle Association members Friday in Atlanta, President Donald Trump thanked them for making a difference in the November election, and promised, "You came through for me and I am going to come through for you."

Triumphant Trump Tells NRA Members, 'I Will Come Through For You' - LPP

Trump to NRA audience: Law-abiding gun owners' rights secure

President Donald Trump told an enthusiastic audience in Atlanta Friday that, "no longer will federal agencies be coming after law abiding gun owners."

Trump to NRA audience: Law-abiding gun owners' rights secure

But he didn't mention reciprocity did he. Why is that languishing?

Only thing I like about Trump is his support for guns and protecting our immigration law. I won't be voting for him in 2020 if there isn't some big pay back on gun rights. Big payback.

But he didn't mention reciprocity did he. Why is that languishing?

Only thing I like about Trump is his support for guns and protecting our immigration law. I won't be voting for him in 2020 if there isn't some big pay back on gun rights. Big payback.

Good grief!
Reciprocity is over on Capitol Hill. Talk to Congress...Paul Ryan and the House Leadership...about that. Do you think Trump is the king or something? Who's YOUR congressman/woman? Talk to their office.
There's already been a big payback..Neil Gorsuch. There's already been more payback..Jeff Sessions.
The guy has been in office just 100 days, which is kind of a silly benchmark anyway.
Reciprocity needs to work its way through the legislative process. It just doesn't "happen" suddenly by decree.

Good grief!
Reciprocity is over on Capitol Hill. Talk to Congress...Paul Ryan and the House Leadership...about that. Do you think Trump is the king or something? Who's YOUR congressman/woman? Talk to their office.
There's already been a big payback..Neil Gorsuch. There's already been more payback..Jeff Sessions.
The guy has been in office just 100 days, which is kind of a silly benchmark anyway.
Reciprocity needs to work its way through the legislative process. It just doesn't "happen" suddenly by decree.

Gorsuch is great.

Absolutely.

What I want though is for Mr. Trump to mention reciprocity and ask why the bill is not on his desk now. Remember it made it to the floor as amendments to other bills in the last two congresses.

This is very much a quid pro quo. And if he wants my quid, her better give me my quo.

Hehe

20170429_080828.jpg

Good grief!
You are absolutely correct, we have Jeff Sessions, a real law keeper, this was a big win. Gorsuch, what can be said, this will change how the SCOTUS rules for decades to come. I'd say we got pretty big wins in the first 100 days... And just think, he's still got 44 months to go in his first term...

#That'sMyPresident

Absolutely, he is doing something that other presidents rarely do and that is keeping his campaign promises. He IS my president!!!

Don't be a Debbie Downer GB, there is still time for more good things that will pizz off the other side...

There is, but reciprocity is the grail. It got through congress twice so it should certainly pass now. I want to see movement and want to see it quickly.
Then you need to light a fire under your federal elected officials to get them on board. Likely that will not happen because Oregon and Washington are lock step with the Kalifornication to the south but get busy letting them know that your vote will go elsewhere if they continue to be anti-gun.

Gorsuch is a great pick. Sessions not so much, sorry. In addition to reciprocity, I'd also like suppressors taken off the NFA, the GFSZA repealed, and SBRs get the same status as pistols. This SIG brace non-sense has been going on far too long. And I almost forgot, let soldiers carry guns on their base and in recruiting offices. So yes, there are some expectations.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews