Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Reporting 911 callers who harrass you for open carrying

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by dooblestar15, Jul 29, 2013.

1. dooblestar15

dooblestar15 Oregon New Member

2. Stomper

Stomper Oceania Rising White Is The New Brown Silver Supporter

Very articulate, pragmatic, and organized topped with a nice touch of chaste demeanor.

Well done, GO GET 'EM! ;)

3. 44mag2ndamend

44mag2ndamend Round the ole tree stump, Down by the crick Well-Known Member

SIC SEMPER EVELLO MORTEM TYRANNIS

2nd that

4. Misterbill

Misterbill Yakima County, Washington New Member

What a difference location makes.

I've started to open carry a lot over the last several months (I used to always conceal). I do this really just as a matter of convenience and comfort, plus, my preferred carry guns are full-size guns and concealing them, while possible, is a pain, especially in very hot weather.

I've never had anyone say anything, never had anyone call the cops, never even got more than a momentary second look from anyone as far as I know.

I'm sure this is different in a very urban/liberal area. but I'm glad I don't live in one of those as I rather like o/c and have better things to do than deal with hoplophobe concerns. I'm reasonably certain that "man with a gun" calls to our local PD/Sheriffs Dept have to involve more than someone carrying a gun in a holster before they'll dispatch someone.

5. Bruin

Bruin oregon Member

I open carry a small 9mm, one day a week to help educate the sheep. I know it goes against the concept of conceal carry. It dose helps to DE-sensitize the herd, I would love to see the expression on the snitches face when she opens and reads the letter from the lawyer. :thumbup: