JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"The only guns advertised on Walmart's website are air guns, which are nonlethal. After about 30 minutes, I gave up on searching the internet and turned to the phone."

And she wants to buy a firearm and tell us how they are bad......no thanks.....

So much for talking point of the easy availability of guns being sold...:rolleyes:
Oh wait most of here already knew that not to be true...

Air guns are non-lethal....?
Um..No.
If the bb or pellet is placed right...it will be lethal.

Wait you mean to tell me that a place that sells guns , has to follow rules and regulations...which include :
Federal...
State..
Local...
And store policies....?

Your ID has to have current and correct information...?

This is my shocked face...:eek:

Hopefully the author of the article learned something...but I kinda doubt it.
Andy

o_O She seems to be of the opinion, or somehow imply, that other gun stores wouldn't have to comply with ID and background checks and that it's only WalMart's policies that kept her from buying a gun.... ?
.... I smell a WalMart PR setup.:rolleyes:

Did she ever actually make a point other than finding out something akin to the sun rises in the east?

In light of the sarcasm in my first post...
The amount of misinformation about guns , gun owners and gun buying is staggering.
Most folks who aren't gun people , don't know all the hoops that one has to go through legally to buy a gun...
And can easily believe that :

You can buy a gun anywhere...
In just 5 minutes you can go home with a gun...
Guns can be bought off the internet and sent your home...
Anyone can buy a gun...
You can walk into any gun store and buy a "Assault Rifle*"...
* A term / label that I disagree with and try not to use...but that is a subject for a different thread...

Hopefully she learned a thing or two here ...as pointed out , though , I did not read anything in the article that suggests that...
Maybe , those that read this article and are also non gun people may learn something.

With that said....
One can only learn if one is open to learning....a closed mind is not open for business , yet ironically , business is booming.
Andy

Hopefully she learned a thing or two here ...as pointed out , though , I did not read anything in the article that suggests that...
Neither did I.
What I got out of it was she was 'perturbed' over the fact she could not buy a gun as easily as she thought and (my interpretation) is that it had NO impact as this is not what she was expecting and will have to work harder to 'prove' how easily she can buy a gun, possibly somewhere else.
Will she use Wal Marts' policies for comparison purposes if she DOES buy a gun somewhere? Who knows but if she were to she could come under the scrutiny of Wal Mart for what could be potential legal issues.

There is a psychology to this type of action - where someone tries to find fault with something that does not meet their approval or agree with even though all is accepted practice, legal and/or accomplished correctly.

Last Edited:
Walmart shill or just a dopey reporter. If she is not a walmart shill, I'm guessing her next article would have been a play by play of her turning her new firearm into a garden tool.

She sounds like a real fun date based on her robotic like writing style.

Give her a one way ticket to Hong Kong and she can sit next to King Hogg.

Last Edited:
In all fairness, this can be true for those of us that hold a C&R license. ;) Of course, even many gun owners don't know what a C&R license is or how to get one.
If the gun falls under C&R ruling...and if you have a C&R license...and if the seller wishes to utilize or go by C&R rulings....
Lots of "If" there...
So...
As a General rule ...you can not buy a gun online and have shipped directly to your home.
Andy

Is she now more "woke" about the reality of buying guns? (Gawd I hate that term). Maybe she should take her SJW journalism BS to the criminal black market and see what procedures and laws are followed during a street transaction. I am so sick of these stupid do-gooder bubblegums.

I wonder if their lowers are "Great Value" brand?

TBH I love GV corned beef hash. :D

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top