JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have been hearing for a good while that one way rentals from some of the sewers they have made are getting VERY expensive. Same with getting a mover to move the stuff. All supply and demand of course. Sadly a lot of the people moving voted to turn the place that was long ago nice, into the sewer it is now. Those who can move, then when they get to the new "nice place" start to work real hard to turn it into the sewer they just left. The old line about history and those who refuse to learn from it keeps happening over and over.

I have been hearing for a good while that one way rentals from some of the sewers they have made are getting VERY expensive. Same with getting a mover to move the stuff. All supply and demand of course. Sadly a lot of the people moving voted to turn the place that was long ago nice, into the sewer it is now. Those who can move, then when they get to the new "nice place" start to work real hard to turn it into the sewer they just left. The old line about history and those who refuse to learn from it keeps happening over and over.
Well said, we are seeing the same here in Eastern WA, and northern Idaho. We call them locusts. Because wherever they go they bring destruction. They never learn from their previous mistakes.

Well said, we are seeing the same here in Eastern WA, and northern Idaho. We call them locusts. Because wherever they go they bring destruction. They never learn from their previous mistakes.
YEP! The only "hope" the nice places have is to make damn sure they VOTE WELL. What keeps happening in "nice places" is far too many go to sleep and refuse to see what it happening. After its a huge mess then they wake up and start to ask what happened here.

A lot of employers will foot the move bill etc. to relocating new employees.
The way so many are BEGGING for people to work for them I suspect there is a lot of this now. I have never seen it like this in my lifetime. Of course this time has one BIG difference. This time the shortage of employee's is based on so many being paid to not work. I just pulled a 14 day strait work week with half my days being working my shift and half another shift. Many who have been enjoying taking advantage of this are going to be left out in the cold when the free money shuts off. Talk about living in interesting times, this may be something to see.

Sadly a lot of the people moving voted to turn the place that was long ago nice, into the sewer it is now. Those who can move, then when they get to the new "nice place" start to work real hard to turn it into the sewer they just left.
We call them locusts. Because wherever they go they bring destruction. They never learn from their previous mistakes.
Several years ago we had some immigrants from Commiefornia move in a couple doors down. They had not 1, but 2 Priuses parked in the driveway, both of which were plastered with virtue signaling slogans on bumper stickers. Before we even had a chance to meet them, they sent their kids around knocking on doors to invite everyone to a neighborhood meeting for the promotion of world peace. :s0140:

Don't get me wrong - I have nothing against world peace. As a matter of fact, I like peace. I only mention it because I think it is indicative of the type.

Last Edited:
Several years ago we some immigrants from Commiefornia move in a couple door down. They had not 1, but 2 Priuses parked in the driveway, both of which were plastered with virtue signaling slogans on bumper stickers. Before we even had a chance to meet them, they sent their kids around knocking on doors to invite everyone to a neighborhood meeting for the promotion of world peace. :s0140:

Don't get me wrong - I have nothing against world peace. As a matter of fact, I like peace. I only mention it because I think it is indicative of the type.
World Peace.

And suddenly.....
This image came to my mind.
coexist-demotivational-poster-1286427725.jpg

Aloha, Mark

Several years ago we some immigrants from Commiefornia move in a couple doors down. They had not 1, but 2 Priuses parked in the driveway, both of which were plastered with virtue signaling slogans on bumper stickers. Before we even had a chance to meet them, they sent their kids around knocking on doors to invite everyone to a neighborhood meeting for the promotion of world peace. :s0140:

The thing is, global peace is code for globalism/communism.

Several years ago we had some immigrants from Commiefornia move in a couple doors down. They had not 1, but 2 Priuses parked in the driveway, both of which were plastered with virtue signaling slogans on bumper stickers. Before we even had a chance to meet them, they sent their kids around knocking on doors to invite everyone to a neighborhood meeting for the promotion of world peace. :s0140:

The very definition of "useful idiot".

This is how The Blue Cancer metastasizes.
We GFOD to get away from that mentality, not to bring it with us or support the same festering excretory orifices who destroyed the place we fled.

On our trip to Yellowstone last year, we stopped in Montana (I think Billings) and there were billboards that said: "Hey! From California? Don't like shoveling snow? Have us install a heated driveway!"
The heated driveway company knew to directly target the "locusts". When We drove in a neighborhood, there were Prius and Foresters and yard signs that said "Harris" and in smaller letters under Harris, "Biden". Literally Harris-Biden, not Biden-Harris signs. W.T.A.F.!!??!!?? These people are mental.

I have a theory. It is all of the affluent, near-retirement Californians who are flush with cash moving to these relatively (and previously) cheap places, throwing money around on heated driveways, and voting blue until they die. Some of them are retiring there, some are winding-down their career remotely, but there aren't any tech-bros that I could see. All ex-hippies or post-hippies. Ruining the damn place.

I had no idea, what a rude awakening to me!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top