JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Anti-Gunner, Anti-2A or Anti-Freedom is better suited. Plenty of gun owning Liberals on this site, that I'd gladly call my friend.

P.S. those terms I've stated are actually the terms that Joe prefers. ;)

I got busted for the same thing in my other thread. For any liberal gun owners reading, I don't hate you, I just associate liberals with votes for anti-2A politicians. Hopefully I am wrong sometimes.

I didn't see anything about what round count was so these might be a bunch of five rounders or they might be 50-100 rounders.

I do know if CA has a round limited law?

LAW:mad::mad::mad:

I tried to get on several "magazine" websites as a test in data flow.
Every one I attempted connect to, was busy.
I'm sure it will be like that for some time.

I don't recall what site it was, but one of them was attempting to peel scalp.

I didn't see anything about what round count was so these might be a bunch of five rounders or they might be 50-100 rounders.

I do know if CA has a round limited law?

LAW:mad::mad::mad:
Ca had a ten round limit but a federal judge ruled Friday that it was unconstitutional and enjoined it. CA gun owners immediately began ordering standard mags by the pallet.

There was a funny meme of Scrooge McDuck swimming in his cartoon vault of gold coins, and the caption said "actual image of MagPul bank account after March 29, 2019 ruling." Wish I could find it again.

scrooge-mcduck-swimming-in-money.jpg

I'm happy for them. With so many mags flowing in so quickly, it will be virtually impossible for CA to ever hope to remove them from the state, no matter what damn laws they try to pass in the future. Couldn't have happened to more deserving bunch of horrible politicians and voters. I only hope the foundation of this decision will be able to be applied to other state's attempts as well. Better yet, let them appeal the decision, take it up to SCOTUS and pass a ruling that wipes this BS out once and for all.

FREEDOM!!! I'll happily stand by on mag purchases for a bit to flood the market in CA. Every new mag pizzes off an anti.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top