JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I was at the pits over the bridge north of darrington last week, not sure if they're the same. But if anyone's heading that way theres alot of crap, I cleaned up a couple bags worth but wasnt much of a dent.View attachment 714482
Pretty darn nice pit to shoot in! I can see why it's so popular... because responsible shooters know to use a good high earth backstop! Too bad the irresponsible ones leave the trash! Perhaps they would become more responsible if they gave some thought to 'Respect for the Shooting Sports' and the 'Brotherhood of Responsible Gun Owners'!

Thanks for the cleanup, @powersbj !

Saturday July 18th we are going to get together to go shoot at the pit in Darrington off 425th Ave. Up past the Electric Substation.
We will do some clean up then those who want to shoot can have at it. It would be nice for people who have not been there to follow us up there to see how to get there.
It shouldn't take that long to make a dent in to the garbage left up there by other people.
It would be nice for a good size group of people to chip in on the 18th.
For those who do not know how to get back in to the pit we will be meeting at the Dollar Store/Grocery Outlet on Burke Ave in Arlington at 8am on the 18th then head to the pit in Darrington
It takes about 1/2 an hour to get to the pit from Arlington.
Any one interested in going please PM me.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top