JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
One screw and one washer for $1

If your allen head mounting bolt for your Bushnell TRS-25 hasn't stripped yet...it will. Online there is discussion about options. One thread says one pitch, another says a different pitch. I decided to trust the one that said METRIC. In fact, M3.5-0.6 was indeed the correct thread pitch. However, only 40mm length bolts seem to be available. Well, I bought a multi-pack on Amazon, paid for shipping, but only need a few. I added a simple 1/4" washer, installed the new screw (which uses a slot head which is MUCH easier to remove in the field with simple tools), and used a Dremel tool cutoff wheel to cut it down and I filed it flat. This is the result:

IMG_2213_zps2yda1y7k.jpg
IMG_2215_zpsntrvorbb.jpg

It might take years to sell all of them, but if this thread is still open, then I still have a bunch. $1 cash gets you a replacement mounting screw and a washer. BTW, I have two of these awesome Bushnell sights and one didn't even need the washer, but I'll give you one anyway. After buying a $1 screw, everyone needs a washer.

EDIT: I would prefer to sell these in sets that include 5 screws and 5 washers.

The buyer will need to do the cut-to-size and file.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top