JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a Birchwood Casey 2 in 1 gong stand that I shot the head off the bolt and the spring went off into the woods. Any one know of somewhere online I can get a replacement set of bolt/nut/spring that won't charge $8 for shipping?

I'm know I could go down to the local hardware store and piece it together but I'm too lazy. Us I'm not going shooting for a few weeks so I'm not in a hurry.

Example of the hanger.

Thanks

Nah
They're too polite to tell you to get off your lazy a$$ and go to the hardware store.
And then stop shooting the bolt.

I'm here to help.

:p
This.

If one doesn't have spare hardware, its a good idea to gradually stock up & have extras on hand.

Tractor supply used to sell grade 8 hardware by the pound. Don't know if they still do or not, but worth a look if OP lives near one (Sandy, Malola, Kelso).

This.

If one doesn't have spare hardware, its a good idea to gradually stock up & have extras on hand.

Tractor supply used to sell grade 8 hardware by the pound. Don't know if they still do or not, but worth a look if OP lives near one (Sandy, Malola, Kelso).
Parkrose Hardware is a good, full service hardware store up here in the Portland/Vancouver area.
I have one about 4 minutes away.
They have aisles of nuts and bolts by the piece.
They will also have the springs.

There is also Wink's Hardware, the old time Portland hardware store (close-in SE).
No shortage of full service hardware stores around here.

And don't let me forget Wichita Feed and Seed for the win !

Come to think of it, this is the hardware capitol of the world !

I'm just really busy all the time and ordering online is easier. Yes, that's my ride. I don't drive her to hardware stores, that's what the Ram is for.

Also, if your not breaking things you're not having fun. 🤩
1) Why not take her to the hardware store and do a "smoke show" for the Hardware Geezers ?
(there could be some chicks there, too.)

2) Order some more steel targets to make the shipping pay and throw in a few extra hardware kits if yer gonna keep shootin those bolts.

3) Sorry dude, but I have to do this so they won't ask me to be a Mod.

Well I sure hope you're not too "Busy" to clean up after yourself, and some others, while your out shooting in the woods. :p

1) Why not take her to the hardware store and do a "smoke show" for the Hardware Geezers ?
(there could be some chicks there, too.)

2) Order some more steel targets to make the shipping pay and throw in a few extra hardware kits if yer gonna keep shootin those bolts.

3) Sorry dude, but I have to do this so they won't ask me to be a Mod.

1) people in Portland are terrible when it comes to parking and respect of other peoples cars.

2) thought about that but don't need more steel at the moment.

3) this makes no sense to me. Sorry.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads