JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a pump shotgun and the reciever is damaged. All the other parts are customized and set up the way I like it. Is there any way to replace just the receiver? I know it's the serialized legal part. What should I do?

What brand, what model? You "may" be able to get one from the manufacturer through an FFL of course. Other option is buying a beat up gun of the same model that is still serviceable and take the receiver. A LOT is going to depend on what make and model we are talking about here.

Mossberg 590. Pretty sure its compatible with 500 and 88
That makes if far easier, very, very common gun. So next thing to try would be Mossberg. See if they will sell you one through a local FFL. If they say no, next easy way would be looking for a cheap used one for sale, entire gun that is. All this is assuming the one you have can not be repaired at a lower cost than these options. If Mossberg will not sell one ask about repair of yours. Since its a VERY common gun you will have an easy time of this. All will come down to cost and if it's worth it to you. Let us know how it works out.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top