JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
If democrat's are hell bent on taking our guns, let them repeal the second ammendment. There is a procedure to get it done and if it's that damn important, they need to go for it.
I'm real tired of all the unconstitutional babble from the pope and other wind bags like the Clintons.

If democrat's are hell bent on taking our guns, let them repeal the second ammendment. There is a procedure to get it done and if it's that damn important, they need to go for it.
I'm real tired of all the unconstitutional babble from the pope and other wind bags like the Clintons.

Don't even give them the idea. What they best learn is before they ever try that one they best be ready for the battlefield for real.
That would be the single thing that will bring every real man out of the cracks and crevices of this country in a rage.
They could not handle the fallout, but it might just reduce the number of liberal left wingnuts. That is about the only outcome that would be the result of that attempt.

The Libertarian website Reason recently received a federal subpoena to reveal personal information (name, IP address, credit card information) of six people who left comments on a news article, including the following comment which is pretty harmless IMO:

"I hope there is a special place in hell reserved for that horrible woman [a judge]".

See here and here.

Don't even give them the idea. What they best learn is before they ever try that one they best be ready for the battlefield for real.
That would be the single thing that will bring every real man out of the cracks and crevices of this country in a rage.
They could not handle the fallout, but it might just reduce the number of liberal left wingnuts. That is about the only outcome that would be the result of that attempt.

Nah. Something would happen, but not much.

Repealing the Second would be the only completely legal, Constitutional way to restrict guns. With all these ILLEGAL and UNconstitutional infringements we've endured over the last century+, without so much as a shot fired, you think everyone's gonna suddenly man up when they do it legally?

Nah. Something would happen, but not much.

Repealing the Second would be the only completely legal, Constitutional way to restrict guns. With all these ILLEGAL and UNconstitutional infringements we've endured over the last century+, without so much as a shot fired, you think everyone's gonna suddenly man up when they do it legally?

Maybe you wouldn't................... But yes I do !

One interesting point is that the first 10 amendments were ratified en bloc. So, IMO, a vote to repeal the second amendment would be a vote to repeal all 10.

Not entirely logical, but it would be fun to watch people's heads explode if you explained it that way.

elsie

I for one welcome even the most aggravatingly illogical comments, because they all reflect somebody's opinion that took time to compose and submit. At very least, it's a window into how others think.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top