JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"We fought that last war to make the world safe for democracy, and we did — for a while. The thing they forget is that liberty and freedom and democracy are so very precious that you do not fight to win them once — and then stop. Liberty and freedom and democracy are prizes awarded only to those peoples who fight to win them, and then keep fighting eternally to hold them."
-Alvin York

"We fought that last war to make the world safe for democracy, and we did — for a while. The thing they forget is that liberty and freedom and democracy are so very precious that you do not fight to win them once — and then stop. Liberty and freedom and democracy are prizes awarded only to those peoples who fight to win them, and then keep fighting eternally to hold them."
-Alvin York
I'm no fan of mob rule. Give me the Republic and unalienable Rights any day.

Just because the 'one side' didn't do anything for gun rights does not mean they were 'against' anything. Maybe the 'one side' didn't didn't see these issues as priorities, or something that required any major consideration. Not all presidents have gun rights first and foremost on their agenda.

'Hearing protection act' ? If I were a prez (and pro gun) I most likely wouldn't approach anything so blatantly obvious as a way to make suppressors legal either - even IF I were proposing other pro gun issues.

Kind of like saying pistol 'braces' are a way to allow 'disabled' people to shoot handguns - yet no one ever uses them as 'braces' and they all look like stocks.

Guns were simply not a priority with Trump and the 'bump stock' issue was a way for him to placate the antis. Kind of a 'lessor of all evils', a tactical retreat.
Donald Trump was the most anti-gun president ever elected in United States history up until Joe Biden.

Never going to happen. That Majorie Green is the Republican version of AOC. Just a bunch of hype. Keeps her in the spotlight.
Her and Boebert are cut from the same cloth. They use social media for the same reason other millennials do: getting clicks and getting cash.

In fact, I think the millions of dollars they are sapping in donations is the end game for them. And who can blame them? If you could post on Twitter and see thousands of dollars pour into your bank account each time, how often would you Tweet?

Her and Boebert are cut from the same cloth. They use social media for the same reason other millennials do: getting clicks and getting cash.

In fact, I think the millions of dollars they are sapping in donations is the end game for them. And who can blame them? If you could post on Twitter and see thousands of dollars pour into your bank account each time, how often would you Tweet?
Yeah, I hate how aggressive they are promoting the 2nd Amendment too! The proposed legislation by them really makes my skin crawl! Here we are slamming seemingly pro-2A politicians for not trying to actually fight back against gun control, and Boebert and Greene actually have the audacity to put forth legislation that does just that!

There is absolutely no way they are using Twitter as a platform to spread their message and raise awareness for the 2nd Amendment! They better keep quiet and stop drafting legislation like everybody else; that will help us restore the 2nd Amendment in full!

The ATF is getting desperate. Now they have proposed a rule to make it illegal to build your own firearm. If you're tired of fighting those tyrants and want regulations to go through Congress instead of allowing petty despots to enact unconstitutional measures for us to have to challenge in court, then sign on to this effort. Abolish the BATFE and give the people a voice in what guns are legal and which are not.

Read The Charter and Proclamation of the Rights of Man so that you understand what is at stake in this fight. Biden wants infrastructure money. Abolish the BATFE and give him some of the money that is saved getting rid of a den of tyrants. Enough of the talk. Take the fight to the wannabe tyrants at the BATFE.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top