JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

Here's the video from the match last weekend. Too many points down and that NoShoot hurt. For such a quick match I need to be more focused. There's so many noticeable areas to make up time throughout the match and that's why we record them. Missed shots, not counting rounds/dropping the striker on an empty gun,having to rack the slide afterwards, looking at targets instead of calling shots... I can go on. BUT, those are the things I will chip away at in the next few weeks. Enjoy the video!

Yes I am! And thank you for watching it and the kind words. I still have a lot to work on but I look forward to the uphill challenge. :)
You shoot very very well, I'm envious! I've got a lot to work on too, but not sure I'll really have the time to put into any practice before the match. It will be my first time at the Wash match, and I'm going purely for fun and to learn.

Once again, thank you all. NWGlockgal, this is my first time at the Washington match also. I'm looking forward to it because I heard some VERY GOOD shooters come out. I hope to be able to witness that when I shoot on Saturday (all day Saturday for me). And it's always about the fun... I just have more fun when I can see improvement or discover areas to improve. Ultimately, we are all trying to become more proficient with our particular firearm(s). ;-)

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews