JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Here is a video I made from the match last Saturday. I made it to give a general idea of what to expect at a Renton Fun Steel Match.

[video=youtube_share;Ai89MQp88WU]http://youtu.be/Ai89MQp88WU[/video]

:)

If I don't have a holster for my weapon (Beretta 92) is it allowed to carry the gun in a soft side case????

Yes!

When your turn comes up, you would bring the gun to the line in the case. At the "load and make ready" command, you just uncase it and load it up. After you are done shooting the stage you will hear "unload and show clear, slide down, hammer down and bag it". You take the mag out, rack the slide to clear any round, hold the slide back so the Safety Officer can see an empty chamber, release the slide, dry fire into the berm and then bag the gun.

For anyone who does not have a holster or for those that don't feel comfortable drawing from the holster, we allow a "low ready" start position. A lot of the .22 pistol guys start that way because they don't have a holster for their gun.

Damon

Yes!

When your turn comes up, you would bring the gun to the line in the case. At the "load and make ready" command, you just uncase it and load it up. After you are done shooting the stage you will hear "unload and show clear, slide down, hammer down and bag it". You take the mag out, rack the slide to clear any round, hold the slide back so the Safety Officer can see an empty chamber, release the slide, dry fire into the berm and then bag the gun.

For anyone who does not have a holster or for those that don't feel comfortable drawing from the holster, we allow a "low ready" start position. A lot of the .22 pistol guys start that way because they don't have a holster for their gun.

Damon

Thank you Damon.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top