JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Issaquah Sportsman's Club. WoW! Thanks fellas for the tip off. I am living in Issaquah right now so that would be perfect for my needs! That's why I love this forum. Great folks and great ideas. Thanks. :)

It's been a very long time since I lived in the Seattle area, when I was in the Navy, but is the Kenmore range still in business? That is where I used to shoot, although it's been thirty years.

Has anyone from NWFA had any experience at this range? From the reviews I can find they make the place sound atrocious, but with it being fairly close I would like to go here versus Greenwater pit which is a 2.5 hour drive. Any input is appreciated!

I have been a member for a decade or so. I find the trap/skeet/bunker, pistol range and 50/100/200 yard rifle range more than adequate for my shooting needs.

The rules are strictly enforced to protect the housing developments that surround the range. I do not find this cumbersome as compared to problems of filling out police reports when you put a round over the berm and the wait for a public complaint that your round ended up where it should not have!

One of the rules is the single cartridge loading, so if you desire to fire more than one at a time, this range will not work for you. I have no problem with this rule, but from received responses, a number of folks do.

I would recommend giving it a try and see for yourself. They have hundreds of members so it cannot be all that atrocious....

I made a point to visit the Issaquah Sportsman's Club today after work. Very impressed. Spoke at length with the RSO and found him to be a very down to earth sorta guy who loves guns. I also appreciated that safety is foremost on the range. Soon as payday rolls around again I will be spending some of it with these folks. Again, thanks everyone for the steer in that direction. If I sound like a commercial I don't mean to. Whoulda thunk though? A 100 year old gun range still operating in Issaquah!?! In back of three public schools? Maybe Issaquah is a wee bit redneck after all. LOL.

I stopped by the Issaquah Sportsman's Club this morning and thought that it looked great, so I joined. The best part is for $120, my wife and can shoot free for a year. We were paying $15 to $25 per visit to shoot at another range.

Finally got the chance to stop in at issaquah sportsmen club and I loved it. Will be getting a membership next trip! Thank you all for the tip!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top