JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
It seems pretty straight forward to me. He lays it out just the way I've been trying to tell people. Schools are the obvious choice targets for someone who wants to instill fear and terror in our country. Everything emotional gets heightened when there are kids involved. Terrorism would be the same. It makes ZERO sense that we force our children to be congregated in undefended groups.

It seems pretty straight forward to me. He lays it out just the way I've been trying to tell people. Schools are the obvious choice targets for someone who wants to instill fear and terror in our country. Everything emotional gets heightened when there are kids involved. Terrorism would be the same. It makes ZERO sense that we force our children to be congregated in undefended groups.
That's what Israel decided years and not only armed their teachers they allowed the students to bring their fully automatic weapons into the classrooms. Since then there hasn't been much trouble with terrorists in schools. Strange how it proves the NRA's position but the lamestream media ignores it.

The way I see it you can be smart or as dumb as a rock it will take an attack by the idiots to make the democrats see the light even after they have been shown it will very likely happen it will have to happen more than once in most cases for them to even begin to understand what's happening. Because there so stupid.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top