JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is a question thread. Use the up arrow to the right of good answers to upvote. Answers with more votes appear higher on the list.
Reactions
If I wanted to remove a sub
-forum like "The Den" for example from my list of available sub-forums how would I do that? If I view the main forum page when I am not signed in, "The Den" is not listed. I would like to have it hidden when I am signed in as well. Can I customize the list of sub-forums I see when signed in?

Simple. Click on the offending forum, then click on the "Ignore Forum" button near the top. Never to be seen again unless you "Unignore" it.
That's awesome, thanks a bunch. Somehow I have never noticed that ignore forum button. This will save me from doing a lot of scrolling to pass over sub-forums I don't visit.

Upvote 0
Edit: nevermind this question I figured out how to find the ignored forums. Thanks again for the help.

How do I find ignored subforms if I want to unignore them?
Simple. Click on the offending forum, then click on the "Ignore Forum" button near the top. Never to be seen again unless you "Unignore" it.

In case others need to know how to unignore a forum, this is what I did on Android Mobile.

At bottom of screen on the right hand side click "account" button.

In the window that opens up, click "open your account menu" button in middle of the screen.

In the window that pops up scroll down to bottom of list and click "ignoring" button.

In the window that pops up click "forums" button.

There you wiil see a list of ignored forums. Click on forum you want to unignore and click "unignore" button.

There may be an easier way that somebody else can provide.

I was able to ignore 17 forums including "The Den". I am going to see if I miss "The Den" much and determine if it was providing a worthwhile fun to $ ratio.

Last Edited:
Upvote 0
That's awesome, thanks a bunch. Somehow I have never noticed that ignore forum button. This will save me from doing a lot of scrolling to pass over sub-forums I don't visit.

Hello,

I am going to do this too.

It will help ME read this forum better in many ways. I can't speak for other people.

Plus it will help me abide by the rules of the forum/house when it comes to answering some questions regarding GUN LAWS or any other TOPIC that may lead to details involving politics. And since that does involve some political people and their GUN or whatever (!) policies... I will not post there for fear of breaking the rules.

I will utilize other forums on the WWWeb when it comes to past, present and future GUN LAWS, policies, bans, restrictions, etc.

So I will NOT go to many sections that I used to visit ALL over this forum.

Take care.

Cate

Upvote 0

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top