JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thank you for the reply. When going to the cp section and then attachments, I am only gien a check box next to open threads. My closed threads, which still have attachments, don't have a check box and therefore I have no idea how to select the closed thread and delete the photos. Thank you in advance for further assistance.:)

I found that to remove attachments from closed postings, you have to go back and reopen the posting THEN go to cp to delete the attachment, then reclose the posting. That worked for me after many other headaches and beers.:D

I found that to remove attachments from closed postings, you have to go back and reopen the posting THEN go to cp to delete the attachment, then reclose the posting. That worked for me after many other headaches and beers.:D

WELL i'll try that WHEN they let me back in .. i keep gettin that you cannot bump before 7 days message ... unless theres another way to reopen it ?? Don

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top